Favors
Options

Monogrammed or Custom Facial Tissue

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone know where you can buy either custom design or monogrammed facial tissue?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Monogrammed or Custom Facial Tissue

• Options
    MilleRsBestMilleRsBest member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why would you waste your money on something like that?  It seems so lame to me!  "Here, snot on a tissue that has my name on it- Oh, BTW, it's your favor!"
    someecards.com - What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?
  • Options
    barkerspudbarkerspud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Didn't really ask your opinion, it was a question for resources. Thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This won't answer your question, but sorry:  I find them incredibly silly, lame and AW-ish.  I confess that I would make fun of them at a wedding I attended.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not to be rude but if you aren't actually going to help is there really any point to commenting? You have no idea what they might be used for or why I'm asking, so really opinions not necessary, I was just trying to find an answer. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are posting on an international forum.  If you do not wish to receive thoughts and opinions from people then don't post here.  Sorry.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I apologize, I kind of assumed this would be a good resource for information and not just catty opinions. I'll try a different site. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby sells tissue packs with a damask-ish black and white pattern and one initial on them....they are "mini" packs with 10 tissues each......99 cents but half off when all bridal stock is on sale....

They also sell corresponding tissue "bathroom" towels/guest napkins for $4 but again look for them half off when bridal things go on sale.....

Don't give up on people or their manners just yet.....some people just like the look of grumpy pants!
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_monogrammed-custom-facial-tissue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:27Discussion:574a4e76-10fe-4760-955e-255bdcd7be68Post:a08601e8-be85-43ef-8cf2-e78704c69ceb">Re: Monogrammed or Custom Facial Tissue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not to be rude but if you aren't actually going to help is there really any point to commenting? <strong>You have no idea what they might be used for</strong> or why I'm asking, so really opinions not necessary, I was just trying to find an answer. 
    Posted by barkerspud[/QUOTE]

I know what tissues are used for.  I have them in my bathroom.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks MobKaz for the information, I appreciate it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered some online for my soon-to-be-stepdaughter's baby shower. This link will take you to a page with many different prints. A case holds 10 packs and is $14.95.

http://www.mypapershop.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?&filters[1]=category:"Swankies+Pocket+Tissues+-+Prints"&Store_Code=MPS&View=grid&Search=tissue&Sort=bestMatch&Screen=SEARCH

You can just go to the website, www.mypapershop.com and search for  "swankies"

Don't allow people to rain on your parade. Most people want to help.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunch! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rastraprastrap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am kind of amazed by how rude some people are.
    I will be having a basket of tissue packets at my ceremony as everyone in my family cries!  I found this website with instructions and ideas for making your own packets (http://www.weddingbee.com/2010/05/25/diy-tears-of-joy-tissues/). Not sure how much time you have for a DIY project, but thought this could help.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CVALANN123CVALANN123 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ii agree, theirs no need to be rude. I will also be using facial tissues.  Being rude only makes the person thats being rude look bad.
  • Options
    I have to say, I am SO happy that there were helpful posts on this subject and not just rude comments! I'm looking for the same thing for my wedding, just tissue packs that look nice enough to put out at the ceremony. People notice the nice details and touches at weddings!
    And screw rude bitches! If they think they're better than someone just for wanting customized tissue packs, they have bigger problems on their hands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards