Favors

These favors doubling as centerpieces? Pics :)

I'm planning to DIY our favors, it's going to be this: (pumpkin pie in small mason jars)

http://www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com/2011/10/28/layered-pumpkin-pie-in-a-jar/

I was wondering if I should just have these set on a table near the exit for people to grab as they leave, or if you think they could possibly double as the centerpieces with some of these scattered around them? (tealight candles in mini pumpkins)

I'd like honest opinions, but nothing rude please :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: These favors doubling as centerpieces? Pics :)

• Do they have to be kept refrigerated? I don't know how long your reception will be but I would be concerned that they may go bad during the evening if they have cream on them.. Just a thought, awesome idea though!
    May 2013 August Siggy: Hair Inspiration
  • Thanks everyone! I think keeping them cool will be tricky. I changed my mind about using them as centerpieces so now I'm trying to figure out what I can do to keep them cool as they wait on their own table by the exit. Any ideas?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How about an antique metal "bath tub" filled with ice? I've also seen blow up ice bars... Not sure if they would look tacky or not
  • I like the bath tub idea for the pies... I was just thinking about your centerpieces though. I went to a wedding this past October and they had carved the table numbers into large pumpkins for the centerpieces. They looked awesome! They just put fake leaves around with some tea lights but you could also do the tea lights in mini pumpkins/gourds. Just a thought...
  • I am at Lowes right now and by their buckets they have a decently sized galvanized tub for only $20! You could decorate it with a vine of fall leaves!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards