Favors

Cute favor wording HELP

We are getting married on the beach with midnight/navy blue and white as the wedding colors.  For favors, we are thinking about doing the blue gummy sharks that have the white marshmallow belly.  What are some cute sayings or phrases we can put on the favor table.  We were thinking something along the lines of "We found our one fish in the sea"  but not sure if I love that. I hope you all have your creative thinking hats on today. 

Re: Cute favor wording HELP

• McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I understand asking for fish-related quotes b/c of the sharks, but does it have to relate to fish?  Because if not, there are some lovely ocean & love-related sentiments I found.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Not at all!! Please share.
  • McKenna2012McKenna2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's actually a fish one....

When you fish for love, bait with your heart. ~Mark Twain

I like this one....
    As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart never full of love.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_cute-favor-wording?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:84bc3445-6052-465d-ba22-9a25fcd44c98Post:1392b3ac-d767-44d9-8ee7-562b5e6f2089">Re: Cute favor wording HELP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Here's actually a fish one.... <strong>When you fish for love, bait with your heart</strong>. ~Mark Twain I like this one.... As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart never full of love.
    Posted by McKenna2012[/QUOTE]

That is really cute :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011
    i love the favor idea! and the mark twain quote is amazing. that is so cute :) 
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards