Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

JennaV26 - So mad at you! You didn't AW...

You didn't AW these GORGEOUS photos from your wedding!! 

(I blog stalked and found them..)

Simply stunning!!

http://www.avesphotographicdesign.com/blog/?p=5046

Re: JennaV26 - So mad at you! You didn't AW...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The pictures are great!  I can't believe you didn't AW them Jenna.  :)  I love that your photographer adds a little to the story, so we know what's going on.  They are fantastic and you look stunning.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hmmmm...saw my post in AW Thursday did you?  Her bridals are there too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I heart Robert Carr Chapel.  Every since the day I decided to go to TCU and the tour guide told us that girls booked their wedding date their freshman year, before they ever found the guy...because it booked up so far in advance.  *sniff sniff*

Gorgeous pictures Jenna!  I can't wait to see the rest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay, I am a just a little obsessed with her dress... GORGEOUS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww I love when photographers catch moments that aren't "staged" they gave me goosebumps!
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_jennav26-mad-didnt-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:47860c14-1c22-4537-917f-f4cf89103533Post:f5010b97-cb35-4614-844f-4e94ae7ecb48">Re: JennaV26 - So mad at you! You didn't AW...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmmmm...saw my post in AW Thursday did you?  Her bridals are there too.
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

Yes! I blog stalked when she posted today... and then I saw yours, which prompted me to post them...

My name is Brianna, and I am a blog stalker.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you see that her bridals are there too?

There's another beloved Knottie whose pics I have seen--but I am not going to say who because I know she wants to do it herself. 

ETA:  Oh and Jenna, everything is just beautiful, gorgeous, and I have added your photog's blog to my list.  :)
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_jennav26-mad-didnt-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:47860c14-1c22-4537-917f-f4cf89103533Post:427cb9f9-f381-4181-a77a-6312b4abc0aa">Re: JennaV26 - So mad at you! You didn't AW...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you see that her bridals are there too? There's another beloved Knottie whose pics I have seen--but I am not going to say who because I know she wants to do it herself.  Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

Yes! The bridals are amazing too!!

And the suspense is killllllllllling me!!! Whoever you are:  AW those pics!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jenna, who made your shoes?? love.
  • Options
    Lyss7316Lyss7316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    those pics are beautiful!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those pictures are breathtaking. I teared up at every description!
  • Options
    angieandjamesangieandjames member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the pictures on that couch.  And Jenna, your dress is gorgeous!!
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy moly girl, beautiful pics!! I am totally in love with your Maggie dress too! I got a lil teary myself!  I absolutely can't wait for my turn just seeing your pics!
  • Options
    lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! I took one look at your hair and called Jessica that minute! You look amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    beecjena08beecjena08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol Brianna. You are just so sweet. Those pictures are gorgeous though. That dress is wow.
    It's going to be a lovely day!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you guys!! I can't believe I wasn't around when this thread started!! I PROMISE I will AW the rest of the pics when they get posted (hopefully in the next few days!)

And Nick - my shoes are Grace, style Jasmine... careful, not as comfy as they look! I spent most of the night barefoot ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards