Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FFF

If this day doesn't go by quickly...I will flame it. 

That's all I got. Smile

Re: FFF

• Options
    I am sick. :(
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Not really anything to flame. I could blame being too busy to sit still for 15 minutes... but I'm busy with really fun, great, amazing things soooo....
  • Options
    Nothing here. It's my day off so there shouldn't be anything for me to flame. Fingers crossed. I'm not answering the phone if one of my employees call. they need to put on their big girl and boy pants today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    elidellioelidellio member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I am also sick Frown. Stupid cold. At least it's Friday, though!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I flame myself for being emotionally weak :( It's been a tough week and as much as I'd like to drink it off with you girls tomorrow, I think I'm going to go and see FI this weekend.
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:26298253-8c1e-437d-86dd-88c0d8dd1a9e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame myself for being emotionally weak :( It's been a tough week and as much as I'd like to drink it off with you girls tomorrow, <strong>I think I'm going to go and see FI this weekend.
    </strong>Posted by kristan1022[/QUOTE]

=(

But I definitely understand.  I think if H wasn't on-call this weekend I would have put in for a sub today and gone up to see him, too.

I don't think I have anything to flame.  I am cranky, though.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Hey, I'm calling Esparza's today.  I've got 11 since Kristan won't make it.  Anyone else coming?  Courtski?  Jew-ly?
    Anniversary

• Options
    I'm full of flames now. 18 wheelers should not swing across 2 lanes to catch an exit. Because of that I barely missed rear ending a Baby Dolls (the strip club) van. That would have been an embarrassing story. Then I flame construction. It makes things 1000x harder to get around. Kristan- I'm sorry you're not coming tomorrow! :( We'll have to do something soon!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:54063b60-9739-4438-b45a-79a791c45620">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm full of flames now. 18 wheelers should not swing across 2 lanes to catch an exit. Because of that I barely missed rear ending a Baby Dolls (the strip club) van. That would have been an embarrassing story. Then I flame construction. It makes things 1000x harder to get around. Kristan- I'm sorry you're not coming tomorrow! :( <strong>We'll have to do something soon</strong>!
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

<div>YES we will! I'll get with you and Court and figure out which day next week after work will be good for y'all, and I'll come to Arlington :)</div>
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:14865d9a-15a1-483c-9f55-43f1b1ce5e62">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, I'm calling Esparza's today.  I've got 11 since Kristan won't make it.  Anyone else coming?  Courtski?  <strong>Jew-ly?</strong>
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

I am considering this.  I am at 85/15 on coming. 
  • Options
    I flame my co-worker (the only other person in my office besides our boss) for having to leave last-minute yesterday (at freaking 11 am) because it meant I had to finish all her work. But I flame her even more for neglecting to tell me that she isn't even working from home today- so I get to fall even further behind on my projects while doing all her work again... just because you have kids and I don't doesn't mean you get to use them as an excuse for everything. Ok, rant over.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:b9943b64-828c-40e5-933e-40f39aeb123d">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : YES we will! I'll get with you and Court and figure out which day next week after work will be good for y'all, and I'll come to Arlington :)
    Posted by kristan1022[/QUOTE]

Score! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:c046d8bf-4794-4e11-b437-cc33a88d27a9">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I am considering this.  I am at 85/15 on coming. 
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

You should be 100, especially since I'll be there.

So we are going to have a full house this weekend, which was not the case this time yesterday. We have a GM coming in from W Texas, and some local Army friends stopping by tomorrow. So how does FI prep for this? He skips day #2 of class to clean house.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:97f050e1-afd0-4f69-9f07-037d3ca63018">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : You should be 100, especially since I'll be there. So we are going to have a full house this weekend, which was not the case this time yesterday. We have a GM coming in from W Texas, and some local Army friends stopping by tomorrow. So how does FI prep for this? <strong>He skips day #2 of class to clean house.</strong>
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]
    Silly boys.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:9ad75ee4-b022-4d62-b18e-e33afabba52f">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame my co-worker (the only other person in my office besides our boss) for having to leave last-minute yesterday (at freaking 11 am) because it meant I had to finish all her work. But I flame her even more for neglecting to tell me that she isn't even working from home today- so I get to fall even further behind on my projects while doing all her work again... just because you have kids and I don't doesn't mean you get to use them as an excuse for everything. Ok, rant over.

My brother worked at long time establishment in the Dallas area who offers food and games for four-ish years.  He asked, after my dad got sick originally and needed to help out a little, if he could have a regular schedule; this was around year 3 1/2.  He was told no because he's not married and doesn't have kids.  He was gone a couple of months later.  Go figure.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:cf74987c-ba6f-498c-bf8b-61bbd484747f">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : My brother worked at long time establishment in the Dallas area who offers food and games for four-ish years.  He asked, after my dad got sick originally and needed to help out a little, if he could have a regular schedule; this was around year 3 1/2.  <strong>He was told no because he's not married and doesn't have kids.  He was gone a couple of months later</strong>.  Go figure.
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

<div>Don't you love that? I feel like so many employers treat people who aren't married or with kids like they are more easily expendable because they (in their eyes) don't have anyone to support but themselves. My boss isn't like that, but there are definitely days when I feel like my co-worker thinks she's better than me because she has kids.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:6a048063-6ccd-498b-9c28-934475ea821a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Don't you love that? I feel like so many employers treat people who aren't married or with kids like they are more easily expendable because they (in their eyes) don't have anyone to support but themselves. My boss isn't like that, <strong>but there are definitely days when I feel like my co-worker thinks she's better than me because she has kids.</strong>
    I used to have a CW that thought she could come in late all the time to "take her kids to school" even during summer/winter/spring break. <div>
    </div><div>Key word? Used.  TBH? I was relieved a little as horrible as that is.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:74c37a5b-aaee-4f0e-8fdb-350a471d670b">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I used to have a CW that thought she could come in late all the time to "take her kids to school" even during summer/winter/spring break.  Key word? Used.  TBH? <strong>I was relieved a little as horrible as that is</strong>.

<div>ITA. As much as I like my coworker, it would be so nice to know when she is going to be here and when she isn't. Sometimes I think we should switch- she should take the 10-2 and I should work 8-5! At least I'm always here! Lol</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:99d06fed-7c9f-4063-b7c6-e974fdc5f547">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Silly boys.

Oh it just got better. He thought GM was coming in this afternoon. No, he's working and won't be here til midnight.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:26298253-8c1e-437d-86dd-88c0d8dd1a9e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame myself for being emotionally weak :( It's been a tough week and as much as I'd like to drink it off with you girls tomorrow, I think I'm going to go and see FI this weekend.
    We will miss you Kristan, I hope everything gets better and you enjoy your much needed time with FI :) 
  • Options
    I don't know if I should come to the GTG tomorrow if I'm sick. :-/  I don't really want to give anyone else this stuff.  If for some reason no one else cares I'm sick, then I'll still come LOL.  I friggin' love Esparzas too and I've wanted to meet you guys for a long time.... whhyyyy?! *shakes fist in the air*.  Stupid cold.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:74c37a5b-aaee-4f0e-8fdb-350a471d670b">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I used to have a CW that thought she could come in late all the time to "take her kids to school" even during summer/winter/spring break.  Key word? Used.  TBH? I was relieved a little as horrible as that is.
    I am spoiled- my work has flextime so it really doesn't matter when I come in. I will have a rough time adjusting to another employer- that is for sure. 

I flame our neighbors. When they started doing renovations, they said it would only be on the weekend for a few weeks and it was just some light stuff. It has been every single day since December. Pounding/machines/saws/jackhammers- from 6am to 9pm. I am so ready for them to be done so they can sell the dang thing and I can have my sanity back.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:39542d18-52db-4e4d-8e0b-1d6e798edbb9">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Oh it just got better. He thought GM was coming in this afternoon. No, he's working and won't be here til midnight.

<div>LMAO. I admire the fact that he wanted to clean up the house, but it's so like a man to get the schedule mixed up that badly :)</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>aeliza- Thank you! It's just been a very rough week with very little sleep, I'm hoping this weekend will be relaxing :)</div>
  • Options
    Amy, you must come!!!
    Anniversary

• Options
    Kristan, we'll miss you! I'm sorry so many are having crappy weeks! I flame that fact that I was so close to our old stomping ground this week for work, and couldn't go play. Darn DH for bot being able to pull off meeting me in DC for the weekend. Oh well, I appreciated getting off the plane this morning to over 70 degree weather, and for what should be a beautiful day at Esparza's tomorrow!
  • Options
    I flame my body for acting all weird and my stomach hurting. And I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Hershey's Pot of Gold box I just devoured.

(worth it)
  • Options
    Just started filling out my W-2/tax info on Turbo Tax. I made $2000 more than the limit on student loan interest, so I get no deduction for it. Boo! It would be lovely if the 1098 from my mortgage company was in my mailbox when I get home tonight.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    Oh, I hope they give us our tax info soon... I'd like to get moving on that.
    Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-91?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:491a0bfb-c694-4c0f-a66a-ed8f09d5d668Post:aab1030d-d7ee-41be-b4f3-149ae440f41c">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just started filling out my W-2/tax info on Turbo Tax. I made $2000 more than the limit on student loan interest, so I get no deduction for it. Boo!<strong> It would be lovely if the 1098 from my mortgage company</strong> was in my mailbox when I get home tonight.
    Ditto. I can't wait to use it! Last year, I maxed out my deductions with my student loan interest, so my charitable contributions didn't even matter. I am hoping it is the same case this year, and if not, hello house!
  • Options

Remember: Nobody cares about your wedding or your baby as much as you do. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards