Flowers

RoseSource.com anyone used them???

Hello All, I found a wholesale flower website called ROSESOURCE.COM, has anyone used them for there wedding flowers? If so did the flowers arrive on time and in good condition? Im a little worried about ordering flowers online, but they seem to have good prices and the people I talked to that work there said they can customize the wedding packages they have to add different flowers and change the package sizes. I was just wondering if anyone that has used them, could tell me if it worked out well for them. Thank you!
http://www.weddingwire.com/kevinnicki Wedding Countdown Ticker image 108 Invited! image 85 Are ready to party!
image 18 Will be missing out image 05 Are MIA

Re: RoseSource.com anyone used them???

• MOG730MOG730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Used them for a shower, not too impressed.  Sent different color than ordered, no warning of problem before they shipped.  Big Rose and FiftyFlowers are much better to work with.
  • elcoquitoelcoquito member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding nightmare! I used RoseSource.com in order to save money and they ended up costing me twice as much. I was married in southern Florida last year and I ordered bulk flowers, bouquets and boutonnieres. The flowers arrived a day before my wedding and most of them were dead. They stated that I just needed to put them in a dark room and put ice in the water. It didn't work. I ended up having to send someone to get flowers from the closest store on my wedding day. It was a stressful and an unnecessary nightmare. RoseSource.com refused to return any of my money even though I sent them pictures.  Not worth potentially ruining your day! I would not recommend them to my worst enemy, ever!!
    Beach Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards