Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Downtown Fort Worth Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

My fiance and I are getting married in October, and we're starting to look at rehearsal dinner ideas. All of our guests will be coming from out of town and staying near downtown, so we'd like the rehearsal dinner to be downtown so they don't have to take cabs to the Stockyards or the West 7th area. We really wanted to have it at Reata, but they just told me that the entire rooftop is booked on the night of our rehearsal :(

Given that none of our guests are Texans, we'd like to let them have the Texan experience with tex-mex, barbeque, etc. I also love me some margaritas. I've heard good things about Cantina Laredo but my fiance wasn't impressed with the food when we had dinner there a few months ago.

So what are some other ideas that I'm not thinking of?

Re: Downtown Fort Worth Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

• Options
    FYI: the Cantina Loredo downtown is pretty small so it would be crowded!  Ive been to several large parties @ Los Vaqueros in the stockyards.  My cousin is having her reception there in March.  They have an outdoor option and an indoor private room.  If you want mexican & good margaritas you could always go to Joe T Garcia.  Those are both in the stockyards area and good mexican.
  • Options
    You should look at Del Frisco's, Ruth's Chris steakhouse or Bob's steak and chop house. They all have a beautiful and wonderful rooms along with Texas de Brazil.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards