Flowers

weddinghydrangea.com review

I used the knot boards a ton when I was planning my wedding.  For my 9/19/09 wedding, we used flowers from weddinghydrangea.com for all of the centerpieces.  They were gorgeous, and I saved a ton of $ by DIY.  We did simple arrangements, 3 stems each, in low vases.  People commented on how pretty and simple they were, without being distracting.  The customer service was awesome and their recs for treating the flowers were spot on.  My only blunder came when I left the flowers on my porch the day before the wedding, with the homemade "flower food" the company recommends already in the water.  Ants got into some of the vases- since the flower food is a mixture of many things, sugar ebing one of them.  We were able to take care of it, but it could've been a real mess.  Hope this helps!

I gave them an A for my original reviews post.  We did order extra flowers, because naturally not every stem is usable.  Of the stems that we did not use, they weren't dead, just a little wilted.  Overall, I am glad we went with them, and I would n't hesitate to recommend them, or use them again myself.

Re: weddinghydrangea.com review

• ArceeArcee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking to order from them too!  Do you have any pics you'd like to share?
  • edited December 2011

Hello!

I made my own centerpieces, and now I'm trying to sell the flowers.  They are gorgeous purple hydrangeas from Pottery Barn - originally almost $15 per stem.  I will sell them to you for $2.50 each.  These flowers are way prettier than anything you will find at JoAnn Fabrics or Michaels.  I can send a picture if you are interested!

I used only the purple hydrangeas, river rocks (which I also have if you are interested) in a square vase.  I wrapped it with a taupe-colored ribbon, and it was a huge hit!

If you are interested, please email me [email protected].

Thank you!

• l.simpsonl.simpson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me see if this will work-

First Comment
    edited December 2011

these are the centerpieces we made with the flowers.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They really turned out nicely and I was happy we decided to DIY the centerpieces.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards