Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Country Music Help!

Hi Girls...ok so I have started taking a look at ceremony music and I have some songs Im looking at...but my biggest problem is a song to be played durring our sand ceremony!!!!  What kind of songs are you doing?

All songs welcome...even non country ones!  :)

-Megan

Re: Country Music Help!

• we are doing a very short knot ceremony and maybe using he loves & she loves by gershwin.  it's like 1:20 super short all instrumental sweet and to the point
  • sorry also consider sections of you say it best when you say nothing at all - allison krauss but there are several verisons I think
  • I am looking over all my ceremony music now ad trying to decide what to play when here are a few different songs to look at  ( i have been trying to look at a lot of non newer ones so that we dont have overplayed but some of them are just so good lol) anyways just some suggestions
    She's Everything
    WeDanced Then
    Find Yourself
    ^brad paisley
    Two sparros in a hurricane-tanya tucker
    No place that far
    woman like you
    smle on your face
    God gave me you
    My kind of crazy-Brantley Gilbert
    Hypmotize the moon
  • Our first dance will be Me and You by Kenny Chesney, words are sweet
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
    My BFP Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar image #1 BFP May 24/2012 - EDD Jan 21/2013 - M/C May 31/2012 #2 BFP Feb 5/2013 - EDD Oct 16/2013
  • Easy for me to says, by clint black

• you might want to listen to Nashville's Joy Collins and her song "I Do". It is beautiful and says it all. Congrats! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards