Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

HELP!

I'm getting married in 10 days, and I CANNOT find a song for the recessional that I'm in love with.. I WANTED to do "This will be" by Natalie Cole, but, alas, my friend stole that one at her wedding in January.. Bummer.. I could use it too, but I feel like this may be a little tacky.. So.. any other suggestions? We want something peppy and fun.. I've looked high and low.. I need HELP! I'm running out of time, obviously, so I thought I would check for some suggestions here.. 

Re: HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We just got married and we used "From This Moment- Shania Twain".  Everyone loved the song and it worked out perfect for our wedding.  It's such a beautiful song and I know some people had used it as their wedding dance song at their past weddings so for those couples to hear that song as our recessional, they loved it! 

Good Luck and Congrats, I don't know you and our wedding was so perfect I can't help but be excited for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about either "Happy Together" by the Turtles or "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen?  I have a bunch more ideas if you need them...I used to be a Wedding DJ!

Best of Luck!
  • Options
    wendyinmadridwendyinmadrid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about God Only Knows by the Beach Boys?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did "My Everything" by Barry White, it was fun and a big suprise to the guests!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on you upcoming wedding! You can use the same song as your friend. Will there be a lot of people at your wedding that were at hers?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards