• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Music

To good to be true??

I got an email from www.thatsamorephotography.com saying that I had won several things including videography and dj services.  I just had to book them as my photographer.  The price for all 3 is pretty much to good to be true, so I was wondering if anyone else had recieved anything from them or if anyone had used them.  Thanks so much for any help.

I am posting this on other boards so I am sorry if you see this more than once.  I just don't want to be scamed. 

Re: To good to be true??

• In Response to To good to be true??:
    [QUOTE]I got an email from www.thatsamorephotography.com saying that I had won several things including videography and dj services.  I just had to book them as my photographer.  The price for all 3 is pretty much to good to be true, so I was wondering if anyone else had recieved anything from them or if anyone had used them.  Thanks so much for any help. I am posting this on other boards so I am sorry if you see this more than once.  I just don't want to be scamed. 
    Posted by pinkteacups[/QUOTE]

I won't move this post since I see you have already posted on your local board.  This is an international board so you aren't likely to get responses from people who have experience with that particular vendor.
    In my experience, if something is too good to be true, it usually is.  Whatever you decide to do, make sure you get everything in writing in a contract, even if it's a "free" service.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards