Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Bridal Party entrance song

1235»

Re: Bridal Party entrance song

• cbwittcbwitt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are torn between for your entertainment by adam lambert and welcome to the family by avenged sevenfold. We are big rock people!!!
  • edited December 2011
    we are using.....Never too much by Luther Vandross for the reception entrance.  Great Song
  • zolilozzoliloz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the monster mash...we're getting married the week before halloween
  • ms melms mel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing "We're Going to be Friends" by the White Stripes as our entrance song, and "Lady Day" by the Felice Brothers as our first dance
  • KAlloggioKAlloggio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're walking into "Signed Sealed Delivered" Stevie Wonder and the bridal party is walking into "Let's Get It Started" Black Eyed Peas!
  • Horrell2011Horrell2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are entering to Black Eyed Peas - Pump It as a fun way to get everyone excited and energized.
  • ntsalikintsaliki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we were thinking of something both classic and fun, like "love and marriage"  by frankie, the last instrumental part which makes a lot of noise, but my fialce says it's too slow.......
    I think he is right, too....what do you think?

Last resort, much more fun would be the muppet show intro!!!!! It's time to paly the music....etc!!!! plz, I need opinions.....help!

Dinner time will be under frank sinatra platinum album, though. what do I do........

• molliebrownemolliebrowne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bela Fleck has an amazingly beautiful song, all instrumental called The Over Grown Waltz. That is what I am walking down the isle to.
  • slisa6741slisa6741 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

we are doing,  Hey Girl by OAR !!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    our bridal party is walking in to "Shots!" by LMFAO, the clean version of course...love that song.
  • vzizianvzizian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_bridal-party-entrance-song?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:29Discussion:d4dd66aa-a5b8-41a3-ac2c-978133eb2548Post:8b7bf770-57d0-45db-8c2c-1e52825caad7">Re: Bridal Party entrance song</a>:
    [QUOTE]we're coming into "Hott for Teacher" by Van Halen because I'm a teacher :) the bridal party will walk out during the opening of the song (it's just instrumental) and then my FI and I will walk out when they start saying "I got it bad, got it bad, got it bad...I'm hot for teacher"
    Posted by jessimac86[/QUOTE]

I'm a teacher too, so my FI wants to use this for our garter toss song...too funny.
  • edited December 2011
    We're not sure what the bridal party will be entering the reception to, if anything, but we're entering to Sugar Ray's version of "Is she really going out with him".  His family teases him all the time about how I'm too good for him, so it should be a blast!
  • edited December 2011
    Because of my Fiance's ethnic last name, His dad, brother and himself have always gotten the nickname "Boody" (from last name).

We decided that I was going to be "Ms. New Booty"..... lol
    hence the song we are using!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards