Hey ladies!! I was sort of MIA this past weekend because I made a trip up to where our wedding will be and accomplished LOTS of checks... just wanted to share and see what everyone else has been up to! Unfortunately FI couldn't come with me for the trip, but I was able to check a lot off of our to-do list, including:
- Tasting at the reception venue
- Decor meeting with our coordinator at venue (that was a bit overwhelming... so many linen and layout options!)
-Met with the room block coordinator, set up hospitality room for night before wedding
- Finalized plans for table numbers, all I need to do is restain the wood number and put them together! I'm attaching a photo..
- Completed rough draft of our ceremony program
- Picked flower girl dresses
- Made labels and applied them to favor and welcome bags
- Completed excel file for my Mom (our "calligrapher") to use for addressing etiquette
- Hashed out flower proposal
- Tea-dyed my veil (that was scary but it worked!)
Anyway, what have you ladies been up to? I saw a post on the invitiation wording, I need to get on that soon!