Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER IN JAX, FL

Before meeting Mark Floyd, I met with at least 5 different photographers trying to find someone that I was comfortable being around and someone that fit my price range. I did not have thousands to spend on photography without even getting the pictures in the end. I FOUND HIM! Thank God I didn't settle for middle of the road. I have every shot I have always dreamed of having from my big day! Mark Floyd is someone I would highly recommend to friends and family! He has a great personality and is so professional, not to mention great at what he does. How often do guests call you just to say how much they loved the photographer? Everyone loved him!

Re: GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER IN JAX, FL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are so pleased with your photographer, WHERE ARE YOUR PICTURES?Sounds like a Vendor.And get rid of the exclamation points!!!!!!
  • Options
    RedfishbabeRedfishbabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how to post them on here, or I would. The pics are awesome though. As far as the exclamations, I am sorry that I am excited about all the great things in my life. Didn't mean to offend or upset.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards