Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Does anyone know???

In January I hired Scott Roth of Scott Roth Events in Parsippany NJ for a photo booth rental for my wedding. I have repeatedly tried contacting him on both phone numbers provided and on his facebook page. He told me he would contact my venue on Monday the week of my wedding well that was yesterday and he has not. I have called everyday at least once if not twice a day. In fairness to him I received one voice mail from him last Friday. Have any of you in the tristate area had an issue with this person? I made the down payment via paypal and have not heard from him since. Other than blowing up his phone with a million calls (which I am taking care of) can anyone think of any recourse? Or should i just let you all know BUYER BEWARE!!! Scott Roth Events  245 Halsey Road, Parsippany NJ 07054888-686-7573 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            888-686-7573      end_of_the_skype_highlighting973-356-3732 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            973-356-3732      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Re: Does anyone know???

• edited December 2011
    i don't know him, but if there is anyway to get your money back and you have a way to get someone else do it...i have been married 15 months and am still waiting for my album from a photographer (Maryland) who has the same behaviors. Even if he shows up, who knows when you'll get your stuff. So sorry this is happening to you. 
  • Just wanted to let others know who might read this, that she did eventually reach me and the event went well. I was in Chicago on a time difference in a hotel that gave me low signal and no internet :(
    Scott 
    Scott Roth Events
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards