Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Two Truths and a Lie

Re: Two Truths and a Lie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FUN!! 1. I am (verrrry distantly) related to Katie Holmes. So, technically speaking I am also related (-ish) to Tom Cruise.* 2. I cheated on my Spanish final in college the semester before I graduated. If I wouldn't have cheated, I would have failed the class and would not have graduated.* 3. I hit a car (lightly) while driving when I was about 17 and they pulled over and I just kept driving.* *don't judge me for any of these, please and thank you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:074c6196-d09f-42ae-b0c3-046ba50eae17">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]FUN!! 1. I am (verrrry distantly) related to Katie Holmes. So, technically speaking I am also related (-ish) to Tom Cruise.* 2. I cheated on my Spanish final in college the semester before I graduated. If I wouldn't have cheated, I would have failed the class and would not have graduated.* 3. I hit a car (lightly) while driving when I was about 17 and they pulled over and I just kept driving.* *don't judge me for any of these, please and thank you!
    Posted by brooke.anne[/QUOTE]

#3 - no judging either
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:208c7ce7-5356-4b71-a4f3-c78e32fe7c48">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two Truths and a Lie : #3 - no judging either
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]
    Ditto on both parts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brooke- #3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brooke- 3 - No Judgement :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1.  I have a collection of over 300 Barbies still in their boxes.

2.  I had 3 parts of my intestines taken out when I was younger.

3.  I started dating my FI before my divorce was final from my 1st husband. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:5459c187-fb8a-4684-b287-cb17742a1341">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  I have a collection of over 300 Barbies still in their boxes. 2.  I had 3 parts of my intestines taken out when I was younger. 3.  I started dating my FI before my divorce was final from my 1st husband. 
    Posted by mandaroo7[/QUOTE]

#1?

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Fun fun!

Booke - 3
    Lesa - 3
    Brianna - 2
    Sarah - 2
    Courtney - 1
    Julie- 1
    Tiff-3
    Scarlet - 3
    Stephie - 3
    Diana - 1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    #1. I want to be a SAHM but if I ever told DH he would probably freak out and consider divorce.

#2. When DH proposed I said "Oh $hit are you serious" and forgot to say yes.

#3. I hate sports but pretend to like them for DH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lesa- #3
    Brianna- #2
    Sarah-#2
    Courtney- #1
    Scarlett- #3
    Stephie- #1
    Tiffany- #1
    Julie- #2
    Diana- #1
    Brooke- #3
    Amanda- #1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's going to take me a bit to come up with mine otherwise they would be lame.

Lesa- #3
    Brianna- #3 because Cadence is 4 and I think you are 25ish or 26 from past posts.
    Sparkling- #3
    Courtney- #2
    Scarlet- #2
    Stephie- #1
    Tiffany- #1
    Julie- #2 because you bleed maroon.
    Diane- #3
    Brooke- #2
    Amanda- #1
    Dana- #3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:5459c187-fb8a-4684-b287-cb17742a1341">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  I have a collection of over 300 Barbies still in their boxes. 2.  I had 3 parts of my intestines taken out when I was younger. 3.  I started dating my FI before my divorce was final from my 1st husband. 
    Posted by mandaroo7[/QUOTE]
    #3.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:40e5c827-b239-4456-afe9-b41fee4724bc">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]#1. I want to be a SAHM but if I ever told DH he would probably freak out and consider divorce. #2. When DH proposed I said "Oh $hit are you serious" and forgot to say yes. #3. I hate sports but pretend to like them for DH.
    Posted by danac2010[/QUOTE]
    #1.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so late on this. Boo. This is fun!

Ok, here's mine:

1. My dad left when I was 3, and didn't show back up in my life until I was about 18. 
    2. I was engaged to my college boyfriend of 5 years before DH, and the engagement was broken off 6 months before the wedding.
    3. I "dated" a married man at my office before DH and I got serious.

ETA: yes I would like to add a Brooke disclaimer too

*please don't judge me for any of these, please and thank you*

:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG this is sooo fun.  I am going to wait until I get home to call out which I think are the lies so I can really focus.

Mine:

1. I cheated on FI when we were doing the long distance thing and he still doesnt know.
    2. I have been in 4 car accidents and those are just the ones that we reported.
    3. I used to live with 4 guys as my room mates and to this day FI still thinks I had sex with more than one of them.
  • Options
    lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda - 3
    Dana - 3
    Natalie - 3
    Bobbi - 1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Natalie--#2.
    Bobbileigh--#3.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay fun! (sorry late)

1. I hooked up with another guy because I was a little ticked after FI cancelled our first date

2. I faked a back injury after getting rear ended.

3. I was going almost 100 when I got pulled over coming back from College Station.  I used the "I'm on my period with major cramps" to get out of the ticket.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:28e9019c-b306-4e11-8e53-b4940783669a">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay fun! (sorry late) 1. I hooked up with another guy because I was a little ticked after FI cancelled our first date 2. I faked a back injury after getting rear ended. 3. I was going almost 100 when I got pulled over coming back from College Station.  I used the "I'm on my period with major cramps" to get out of the ticket.
    Posted by llc2011[/QUOTE]

<div>2</div><div>
    </div><div>And I've so used 3 before, except I used the "I just started my period and I really need to get to the store, ASAP...do you want me to show you?"</div><div>
    </div><div>It works. Try it. </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:fff29e84-c04d-4e1c-9047-13686e17bed1">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two Truths and a Lie : And I've so used 3 before, except I used the "I just started my period and I really need to get to the store, ASAP...<strong>do you want me to show you?"</strong> It works. Try it.   Posted by NMac2010[/QUOTE]

OMG...how funny.  I've never had to come up with an excuse, thankfully.  *knocks on wood*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Natalie- #3
    Bobbileigh- #1
    Dana- #2
    Lauren- #2

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Leslie - #1
    Brianna - #1
    Sarah - #3
    Courtney - #2
    Scarlet - #3
    Stephie - #1
    Tiffany - #3
    Julie - #2 Whoop
    Diana - #1
    Brooke - #3
    Amanda - #1
    Dana - #1
    Natalie - #3
    Bobbieleigh - #1

• Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    This is SOOO MUCH FUN :)

Lauren-1
    Natalie - 3
    Bobbieleigh - 1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lauren I used the same excuse on my way to college station Thanksgiving day my freshman year because I wanted to make it back in time for midnight yell.  I had to wait on my sister to get ready before we could leave and I was going like 90 and hit one of the small towns on 6 and the cop was sitting on the shoulder with no lights on.  Since it was late all I saw was brake lights I knew I was screwed so I started thinking of an excuse.  I figured that one would work best since it was out in the middle of nowhere and most of the stores were closed because of Thanksgiving.  He felt so bad he didn't even ask for my license.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:91f9bf82-1e6e-476c-b12f-cf5d5d9368cc">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is so cute. 1) In high school I rear-ended a lady and the responding officer chose not to give me a ticket because I was in his daughter's grade. 2) When I was 19 a guy I was dating asked me to marry him and I agreed, but only until I could figure a way out of the relationship. 3) I started out as a theatre major in college, and I still belong to a talent agency in Dallas.
    Posted by mrsamandamiller[/QUOTE]

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:91f9bf82-1e6e-476c-b12f-cf5d5d9368cc">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is so cute. 1) In high school I rear-ended a lady and the responding officer chose not to give me a ticket because I was in his daughter's grade. 2) When I was 19 a guy I was dating asked me to marry him and I agreed, but only until I could figure a way out of the relationship. 3) I started out as a theatre major in college, and I still belong to a talent agency in Dallas.
    Posted by mrsamandamiller[/QUOTE]
    Hmmmm, 1.
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ooohh Love it! Late to the party, but oh well. I've really enjoyed reading everyones!

1) I have never eaten Macaroni and Cheese, mostly because I found it inconceivable that powder could turn to cheese. Now that Velveeta makes the shells and cheese, I still won't even try it.

2) If I would have been born a boy, my dad would have named me Ichabod so that my name would be eerily similar to Ichabod Crane from Legend of Sleepy Hollow.

3) I have a compulsive habit of biting my nails so much that I hardly have any nail at all. Once we got engaged I was so vain and figured that everyone would be looking at my hands (and only think of how AWFUL my nails were) that I have gotten acrylic tips consistently ever since.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:1cf80a8a-509c-4b05-b26b-2f3dd7c1ee4f">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooohh Love it! Late to the party, but oh well. I've really enjoyed reading everyones! 1) I have never eaten Macaroni and Cheese, mostly because I found it inconceivable that powder could turn to cheese. Now that Velveeta makes the shells and cheese, I still won't even try it. 2) If I would have been born a boy, my dad would have named me Ichabod so that my name would be eerily similar to Ichabod Crane from Legend of Sleepy Hollow. 3) I have a compulsive habit of biting my nails so much that I hardly have any nail at all. Once we got engaged I was so vain and figured that everyone would be looking at my hands (and only think of how AWFUL my nails were) that I have gotten acrylic tips consistently ever since.
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]
    Hmmm, I can't even fathom #1.  So, I'll say #3.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_two-truths-lie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:748e9660-86ff-4e1f-8c17-affdebf26b40Post:1cf80a8a-509c-4b05-b26b-2f3dd7c1ee4f">Re: Two Truths and a Lie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooohh Love it! Late to the party, but oh well. I've really enjoyed reading everyones! 1) I have never eaten Macaroni and Cheese, mostly because I found it inconceivable that powder could turn to cheese. Now that Velveeta makes the shells and cheese, I still won't even try it. 2) If I would have been born a boy, my dad would have named me Ichabod so that my name would be eerily similar to Ichabod Crane from Legend of Sleepy Hollow. 3) I have a compulsive habit of biting my nails so much that I hardly have any nail at all. Once we got engaged I was so vain and figured that everyone would be looking at my hands (and only think of how AWFUL my nails were) that I have gotten acrylic tips consistently ever since.
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

Dang yours are good. They're all so detailed. I'm stumped. 1? 2? I give up.
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    Courts-2
    Amanda-2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards