Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Transportation

Hey all - I'm planning the bachelorette party for my girlfriend whose wedding I'm a BM in this summer. Of course, it's the DAY BEFORE the wedding (agggh! Note to self: Must not look hungover in photos!), so we'll be going from the church to the downtown area of our small town to party, and then to a hotel the next town over. I'd really like to get a party bus, but I'm starting to realize how expensive these things are! I'm happy to spend the money on my friend for her party, but the bus is as much as my whole budget! I feel like there's got to be some solution I'm not coming up with...any ideas? I also don't want to seem like I'm overshadowing the bride's thing the next day - I'm sure we'll be on some kind of bus or limo or something to go take pictures. I just hate to have everybody driving - especially when we'll be drinking.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bachelorette Transportation

• Everyone is an adult. They can find their own way, you are not required to provide transportation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yeah, I know. It just seems silly to take 20 cars three separate places - I keep forgetting, this is how we do things in Detroit! Been away too long. And I thought a party bus would be fun...just not $600 fun! But you're right - especially since not everybody will be going to the hotel - cars would be left at the church and...it wouldn't work out anyway. So there you go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards