Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

OL Tuesday

2»

Re: OL Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:e6f046aa-13b7-42ed-8375-84fb1fefa4c6">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Banana, Please feel free to be jealous:  I'm going in March with one of our student groups FOR FREE!!!! 
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]

Dear Julie,

That's cold! :) I hope you have an awesome time, though!

-Another jealous Knottie
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Tiffany - thank you!  I feel like Rev-Run or something. :)

- Brianna

Dear Lacy -

Add me!  bsn1752 at gmail dot com

Yay!

-Brianna
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:5740e2df-6706-4a89-8ede-e562037248f3">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : Dear Julie, That's cold! :) I hope you have an awesome time, though! -Another jealous Knottie
    Posted by MsLaura31[/QUOTE]

Haha, it's ok, when I'm in Hawaii for 16 days in November, I'll probably get over it. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:e6f046aa-13b7-42ed-8375-84fb1fefa4c6">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Banana, Please feel free to be jealous:  I'm going in March with one of our student groups FOR FREE!!!! 

JEALOUS!!!! They even have a Hogsmeade there.  I really want to go.

ETA: Oops, forgot letter format:
    Dear Julie,
    -Me.

There!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I know you are embarrassed about this morning. If anyone on your team asks for your help, you just look at them and tell them you will help that as much as they helped you today.
    -Your loving FI

Dear FI's coworkers,
    How could you be so rude? Laughing behind his back is classless and juvenile.
    -Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,

Whatever happened to Bridget?  Didn't she get married already?

Curious Me
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:d4ecafd3-23d1-467d-b81e-f11a7c8315b9">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, Whatever happened to Bridget?  Didn't she get married already? Curious Me
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

Tiffany -

Good question. Her wedding is September 18.

- Brianna
  • MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear KitchenAid,

I really wish you weren't so darn expensive.  I really want to buy one of you, I do... maybe if you would lower your price just a bit, I could afford you instead of the "says it has 5 speeds, but it really has just an on/off button" mixer at Wal-mart.

Sincerely,
    Soon to be Baker
  • MissAngelMissAngel member
    edited December 2011
    One more thing...

Dear Bipolar classmate of my FI,

Please don't call my FI at 3AM and laugh hysterically.  It's weird, we are sleeping, and it's hard to be nice to someone that calls me a "fake laugher".  I'm sorry, but if it's not funny, I'm not laughing... so how could I be "fake laughing".

-irritated "fake laugher"
  • edited December 2011
    Tiffany,
    I was wondering the same thing.. she has been MIA from the boards for a while..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,

I am curious about Bridget too, I figured she would be back after my wedding to hear about how the makeup artist did my makeup since we used the same one, and she had such a bad experience with her. Still not sure why.....I never had anything but a great experience with her and gave her an A+!

But we chatted right before my wedding, so it has only been a few weeks since she was here.

Natalie
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One more....
    Dear ILs,
    I had flowers sent to you today for your 40th Anniversary since we were told not to come visit with the other kids or family friends this past Friday.  We would have come and would have gladly spent the money.  Please start making me feel more welcome and please make your oldest feel more welcome with his siblings. 
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dear Knotties,
    I think Bridget took FFF a little personally several weeks ago. 

• edited December 2011
    Dear Julie-
    How horribly rude of the IL's. 

Dear 5pm-
    Please come soon.  I am dying here and need a nap.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://dallas.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:bd02d864-02cf-450f-aefb-1d1c35f881c3">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, I think Bridget took FFF a little personally several weeks ago. 

That's unfortunate if that's the case.
    I think our Mod mentioned last week, the point of FFF is to keep things interesting around here, and fine. In my case, I certainly wouldn't let someone  tell me how to feel especially regarding to the most important day of my life thus far and will definitely stand by what I believe even  if 1 or 2 people attempt challenge me on my feelings, but what someone would say on here would certainly not make me go AWOL.... that's sad.
  • lesalyriclesalyric member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:bd02d864-02cf-450f-aefb-1d1c35f881c3">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, I think Bridget took FFF a little personally several weeks ago. 

Dear Julie/Knotties wondering about Briget -

I noticed she was missing too and also thought this might be the case. :(

- Leslie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I must have missed that FFF.

I don't remember any of that. All I remember is one of her last posts about her being upset about her MUA again.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:b84ffc38-e541-471f-9c11-cd4cdd0bb8b1">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE] I certainly wouldn't let someone  tell me how to feel especially regarding to the most important day of my life thus far and will definitely stand by what I believe even  if 1 or 2 people attempt challenge me on my feelings, but what someone would say on here would certainly not make me go AWOL.... that's sad.
    Posted by SoonToBeMrsHoz[/QUOTE]

Ditto. 

I actually can't remember what the dispute with her was about. 
  • edited December 2011
    Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she's just REALLY busy with the wedding getting closer....

Let's not assume it's because of what someone said on FFF. That seems crazy to me.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:985e5a8d-eb08-4dd8-b290-21f9cf4c06d9">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : Ditto.  I actually can't remember what the dispute with her was about. 
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

All I remember was that Mariah said something about how she wished people knew what B&M Monday, OL Tuesday, etc. was about instead of posting your AW's in FFF, B&Ming in AW Thursday but I thought everyone's panties were untwisted by the end of it.  *shrug*
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://dallas.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:2fda2390-9be1-405a-bd2c-04a870a619d4">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I must have missed that FFF. I don't remember any of that. All I remember is one of her last posts about her being upset about her MUA again.
    Posted by NMac2010[/QUOTE]

I can't remember what the topic was, but that was the same day as my can't we all just get along post.

Funny, I wasn't talking about her situation, but she thought I was... but I do remember her coming about and posting about her MUA.

Hopefully her  big day will work out as she wanted, and , I was just saying it would be sad if that FFF post was the reason why she left us.
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-46?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:99114401-771d-48d7-bfa2-02fadc3bdfbcPost:a1e97bed-7d87-41db-a6d9-6c53d97f4b1b">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]. Dear weather, Please don't make us miserable in Houston/Galveston this weekend. I'm not reaching for "comfortable" here, just not "miserable". Thanks! The girl who can't stand the humidity.
    Posted by MsLaura31[/QUOTE]

Dear Laura, 
    Sorry to burst your bubble but it is permanently humid down here. And random thunderstorms happen all the time. Here's to hoping that I get used to it soon or it is going to me a hard 2.5 yrs left here.
    -me

Dear school books,
    Please read yourselves. I am just not in the mood to study and I know that I have to.
    -me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear tnickel,

Cry

We're going to the beer festival in Galveston on Saturday. Our friends in Houston say there's been a ton of commercials for it. At least there's a pool... 

-Laura
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards