Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

OL Tuesday

2»

Re: OL Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:9089ebb9-c220-4741-ba7d-b685dfaf4ee6">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Fellow Knotties - I just would like to reiterate that I firmly believe people shouldn't get married at 18. Period. - Me
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

Well you don't know me, so you can't judge me. (Or Shouldn't) For all you know I'm just as mature as the next person. Thank you :) No one I know has an issue with me getting married.  Because they actually KNOW me and that it's not the wrong thing to do. Most of ya'll are just a bunch of rude bitches because you know EVERYTHING about EVERYONE don't you? And you're ALWAYS right huh? It's kinda sad that you have to pick on me to entertain yourselves. Get a life.
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties (and Amber, if she returned from Bannation)

Please remember that cursing at fellow knotties and being downright nasty to eachother will get you removed from this board. 

KThanx,
    Your mod
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:6cc84260-5731-4fe1-b6c2-5dc63573d84f">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties (and Amber, if she returned from Bannation) Please remember that cursing at fellow knotties and being downright nasty to eachother will get you removed from this board.  KThanx, Your mod

Wait...what??  I really HAVE had my head in the sand apparently?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:5c3ad694-60be-44ef-ab12-a43f21ad20e7">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, I need some T&Ps.  My niece-in-law, who was the flower girl at our wedding, is in the hospital.  She spent TG weekend with her dad, who sucks as a person and a dad, and is now in the hospital due to pneumonia and a punctured lung.  I don't really know all the details, but I do know that she was not cared for while at his house, and he didn't think her being that sick was a cause for concern!  She was checked in to a local hospital in their hometown, but is being transferred to Dallas today, so DH's sister and mom are coming up to stay with us while she's in the hospital..... please pray for a speedy recovery for her!!!  Her name is Cheyanne, and she turned 3 yesterday. Thanks, Worried Auntie Dear Posted by angieandjames[/QUOTE]

Angie .. this breaks my heart more than you imagine. I pray that this little girls gets better. I don't how parents can be so careless.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:333ae2c1-17be-41de-8c56-be3c7a845e95">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : Wait...what??  I really HAVE had my head in the sand apparently?
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

It was deleted and banned before anyone could read it... let's just say, I stand by my original statement that you shouldn't get married at 18.  It was colorful.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:3cc9330a-f13c-4034-819b-2f48a457bbdf">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Brianna- What about 19.75?  I was always mature for my age but good Lord, looking back I was still dumb. <strong>Dear Brooke Anne- I'm sorry I'm including your middle name but I am, I think it's cute and I'll probably call you that from now on.  I'm turning into you!!  We now have 2 (or 3- couldn't tell from FIL's convo last night) Christmas trees and we don't even have our real one yet. </strong>
    Posted by shortgirltx[/QUOTE]

<div><3 (:</div><div>
    </div><div>My heart is smiling!</div><div>
    </div><div>(Or kissing according to some people.)</div><div>
    </div><div>That is all.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • edited December 2011

Let's just say if your going to be disrespectful to me then I will be disrespectful back. When you've been marries 50 years then you can talk but I doubt you'll last that long so it doesn't matter.

• edited December 2011
    Tiffany- I also missed that post! :-p
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:e430af99-c42f-4d70-9080-53e30a8e3c41">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : It was deleted and banned before anyone could read it... let's just say, I stand by my original statement that you shouldn't get married at 18.  It was colorful.

But wait I thought she was such a devout Christian...sheesh.

Dear wedding dress
    I am sooo excited you came in today and I can go pick you up this weekend however I am not excited that I know I will not fit into it yet. BOO.  Oh well I have 3 months before alterations to make my body a shape that will look great in my beautiful dress

- love an excited bride that needs to spend more time at the gym
  • lesalyriclesalyric member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,

Speaking of Amber. Anyone seen Amber Marie lately? Have we just been missing each other? I am getting my wedding pics this week and it made me think of her.

- Leslie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:8a045506-c21b-4b4f-abd5-22c09e888bf8">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, Speaking of Amber. Anyone seen Amber Marie lately? Have we just been missing each other? I am getting my wedding pics this week and it made me think of her. - Leslie
    Posted by lesalyric[/QUOTE]

I wondered the same thing yesterday!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:dd66712d-c553-4381-a6be-2e9fc85ba7ca">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday :  But wait I thought she was such a devout Christian...sheesh.

Why do I not even remember this person? 
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:4e051165-6e4e-47b4-98e0-330b2cba0f09">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday :  But wait I thought she was such a devout Christian...sheesh. Why do I not even remember this person? 
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

LOL! I don't know... she always posted kind of late
  • edited December 2011
    [QUOTE] Dear wedding dress I am sooo excited you came in today and I can go pick you up this weekend however I am not excited that I know I will not fit into it yet. BOO.  Oh well I have 3 months before alterations to make my body a shape that will look great in my beautiful dress - love an excited bride that needs to spend more time at the gym
    Posted by bobbileighb[/QUOTE]

Dear BobbiLeigh, don't you live on my side of town (I remember you saying something about you should stop by Blue Fish at Frankford when were were talking about sushi a while back.) If you need a workout buddy, I'm totally game.

-Wendi
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:e430af99-c42f-4d70-9080-53e30a8e3c41">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : It was deleted and banned before anyone could read it... let's just say, I stand by my original statement that you shouldn't get married at 18.  It was colorful.

<div>Was that amber+mcnitt on the cake & flowers thread? I saw her name as last comment yet it wasn't there when I clicked to read, I thought I was going crazy!! LOL!</div><div>When I saw her name as last comment, my first thought was, "oh geez she's still here?"</div>
  • angieandjamesangieandjames member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dear knotties, thanks for continued thoughts and prayers for my niece. she is in icu and is doing bad... please pray that her little body with fight off any infections so her little body can heal. the docs say if she doesnt get any infections, theyll keep her in icu for 4 days, maybe more. also please pray for her father, who allowed this to happen and her to get so bad. sorry for the poor typing, i am on my phone and needed to reach out to someone. thanks for listening. ~prayerful knottie
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-60?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:b1369f16-758a-4257-ba92-60a4d24bee8fPost:01cde0fb-7c1e-4717-8901-7e442392dc3b">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OL Tuesday : Was that amber+mcnitt on the cake & flowers thread? I saw her name as last comment yet it wasn't there when I clicked to read, I thought I was going crazy!! LOL! When I saw her name as last comment, my first thought was, "oh geez she's still here?"
    Posted by TexanTreasure08[/QUOTE]

No, it was on this string
  • edited December 2011
    oooohhh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards