Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Gift for my groom that is a Cowboy/Fireman??

Hello!

Looking for some interesting gift ideas for my man for a wedding gift. Our wedding is in November. We are both low key and easy going. For our honeymoon we are going hunting, and I am getting a hunting bow as my gift from my man!! Looking for some ideas besides the typical watch, pictures, etc. We both recently got our CHL's so I've been throwing around the idea of a nice pistol/revolver, or even a nice set of custom made spurs. Open for any other suggestions! 
Thanks!!

Re: Gift for my groom that is a Cowboy/Fireman??

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Perhaps custom-engraved pistol grips? As I'm sure you know, they have them in faux ivory, beautiful  woods, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Matching camo outfits?  :)
  • Options
    My groom had been wanting a specific type of pistol for awhile. That's what he's getting. It may seem non-traditional, but it will mean the world to him. Moreso than a watch or cufflinks that he will never use.
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas! Still hunting but keeping these as options!
  • Options
    Tons of cute unique gift ideas! check out http://www.etsy.com/shop/moonstonecreation. it is such a cute shop with tons of handstamped jewelry, bottle openers, military related jewelry, keychains, cufflinks, etc... Makes great wedding gifts for bridesmaids & groomsmen. I really like the key chain with a line from your vows stamped on. My hubby is reminded of our day and our promise everday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards