Registry and Gift Forum
Options

What's the weirdest thing on your registry?

13»

Re: What's the weirdest thing on your registry?

• Options
    walkie talkies..."Hunners 1 calling Hunners2 over" We could have so much fun with thoes
  • Options
    This is not totally weird, but I registered for a Roomba because I have wanted one for years!!  I always ask for one for my birthday but everybody laughs at me....and recently my mom suggested I add some items for my registry, but I said NO!  The less I have on there, the more likely I am to get my Roomba!
  • Options
    My FH said we had to register for some funny stuff, so we registered for boxers, Socks, Godiva Chocolate Covered Strawberries and ShamWOW!
  • Options
     a hot pink snuggie
  • Options
     My guy said that registering for dishes was boring!  He registered for a Nerf sword, I am hoping we get two for our battles.  One marked Bride, one marked Groom! ;) 

And is the ShamWow weird to register for?  I thought it was cool! lol
  • Options
    amcartamcart member
    First Comment
    My fiance just had to put a radar detector on there.  We also have a 12 pack of Pepsi on ours...I think that by that point, he was just scanning things!
  • Options
    My FI never thinks we need new furniture! But he's got a hole in the couch where he always sits. So we were doing our registry, and he said "I can't even believe I'm gonna say this, but can we register for furniture?" So we did, I thought about Pottery Barn, but with our dogs on the couch I didn't want an expensive one, so we settled on a sectional from JCPenney's!
  • Options
    drelo77drelo77 member
    First Comment
    My best friend made fun of me because we registered for a Tangerine Brita from Target :( I didn't see what was so wrong with that...we like our fresh water!
  • Options
    Dinosaur shaped muffin tin... it was the one thing my fiancé insisted upon.

• Options
    Love it!!  I don't think I have anything fun on my registry yet!!  I have to go do that today.  And thanks to whomever posted Home Depot because now my FI wants to go there today!!  I swear men love wood!!
  • Options
    We registered for 2 supersoakers bc my fiane's broke 2 years ago.
  • Options
    a 20 oz Diet Coke and a 20 oz Dr. Pepper :D
  • Options
    cbuddcbudd member
    First Comment
    3 bags of charcoal..my fiance got carried away with the gun at Target.haha
  • Options
    Giant Totoro Doll!
  • Options
    A few things that my fiancee thinks is strange lol that I put on our registry...croquet set, bocce ball, two sleeping bags and a tent, two board games. Other than that the typical boring kitchen and bathroom stuff. We dont need much of that stuff since we've lived together for 2 years now and have enough stuff for now. And since our current home has a tiny kitchen no place to store stuff.
  • Options
    We put a box of Hot Tamales and a box of Gushers on there.  Yum!
  • Options
    Ab Circle Pro or a pet carrier.... 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_whats-weirdest-thing-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:7e565cc9-31e9-4687-99cd-562c0573c7eePost:6f9a9f25-ac8d-4cce-bfa3-5ae6f4bec50a">Re: What's the weirdest thing on your registry?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We put the Friends Series box set on ours...I doubt we will get it, but we love that show so said why not.  Prideeinpynk, the new Super Mario Brothers is soooo fun! 
    Posted by Xan921[/QUOTE]

Haha this is great! We actually registered for a Nintendo Wii and the new Super Mario bros game- and we got both!! DH was sooo excited, haha.

Also, i just bought that same drill in the PIP above with gift cards from the wedding! Haha
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I got that too, really does make perfect brownies!
  • Options
    neeta34neeta34 member
    First Comment
    We are registering this weekend and I love the idea of registering for something weird/funny.  We will have to find something fun!  A friend of mine and her now husband registered for Altoids b/c he loved them. 
  • Options
    Some what embarrassed to say that my fiance scanned Duct Tape when I was not looking... noticed it was on the registry the other day! haha
  • Options
    i didn't register for this, but my friend registered for a $300 crepe pan.  I was like, who is going to buy you that?
  • Options
    That is awesome!  We totally have that, I didn't know you could register at Think Geek!!!
  • Options
    We registered for all kinds of out of the box stuff: camping gear, work out stuff, games, tools. By the end of the day, my fiance was getting bored so we also have a snuggie and bendaroos on our list, lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards