Registry and Gift Forum

MACY's REGISTRY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH THE ENTIRE MACY'S REGESTRY PROCESS. FIRST I REGISTER ONLINE TO COMPLET ETHE FORM INFORMATION SO MY IN-STORE REGISTRY PROCESS WILL BE FASTER. wHEN I GET TO THE STORE THEY ARE UNABLE TO PULL UP MY FILE UNDER MY EMAIL ADDRESS SO I HAVE TO WASTE A LOT OF TIME DOING IT ALL AGAIN. THEN  I WALK AROUND IN THE STORE WITH THE SCANNER AND REGISTER , AFTER A WEEK MY REGISTRY STILL IS NOT ONLINE SO I AM FORCED TO GO ONLINE AND TRY TO  RE-SELECT ALL MY ITEMS. THEN AFTER ABOUT ANOTHER 4 DAYS, MY ORIGINIAL REGISTRY (PART OF IT) SHOW UP SO NOW I HAVE A DUPLICATES THAT I NEED TO REMOVE.

BUT NOW IT WILL NOT NOT LET ME LOG-IN, I REQUESTED MY PASSWORD VIA EMAIL WHICH I HAVE GOTTEN AND TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES- BUT IT WILL NOT LET ME LOG IN. NOW I AM LOCKED OUT. I HAVE EMAILED CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THE ONLY RESPONSE I HAVE GOTTEN IS SORRY A RESPONSE WILL TAKE LONGER THAN EXPECTED. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEDDING REGISTRY PROCESS AS FRUSTRATING AND DIFFICULT AS POSSIBLE.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards