Registry and Gift Forum

International Wedding Registry?

My fiance and I live in the US, but he's English.  Half the guest list are coming from Europe, and I'm not sure if they'll be able to buy stuff at the typical registries you see.  Any one know of registries that allow people from abroad to purchase from?

Re: International Wedding Registry?

• Many people register at multiple stores.  Just register at a store(s) you like in each country.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • NukkeNukke member
    First Comment First Anniversary

Our wedding guests are coming from all over the world.  We decided to register on www.myregistry.com and gave our home address for shipping, if they wanted to ship items to our home instead of bringing them to the wedding (which is pretty common). 

this website allows you to add any gift online or offline from any store in the world, and the guests have the choice to purchase it online or in person, and then either ship it to you, or bring it to you.  I hope this helps!

Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • I hear a lot of people (especially older people) complain about website registries.  I would make sure that you have a physical store that people can go into and buy gifts.  Many of these stores also have the option to buy these gifts online.  Your guests can then choose which is better for them.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks for the advice.  My wedding isn't going to be terribly formal, and everyone is tech savy.  So I think Amazon will probably be the best.

Thanks again!
  • My H is from England too, and everyone on his side gave us cash. Easy to travel with/send over with his parents for the wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards