Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Invitation Meal Options

Hi Girls,
So we are planning on having a plated dinner and was wondering if anyone had one at the Piazza in Colleyville.  I am not sure how to word the options on the RSVP.  We haven't met with our coordinator yet, but wanted to get some ideas.
Thanks in advance.

Anniversary
imageimage

TTC since 8/2012
BFP#1 ? 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD ? MTX 11/30/12
BFP#2 ?
?PAL/PGAL Welcome?

Re: Invitation Meal Options

• Options
    Hopefully Kathleen will chime in, she's actually getting married at the Piazza next month and should be able to give you some advice on that :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have been to some banquets at the Piazza but we have never gotten to pick our meal.  However, you can make your RSVP card a little bigger so that you can include the meal choices on there. 

Like:
    Mr. Juliebug     _____will be attending      ______will not be attending
          _____filet mignon (temp._____)    _____chicken   ______salmon

Mrs. Juliebug     _____will be attending      ______will not be attending
          _____filet mignon (temp._____)    _____chicken   ______salmon
  • Options
    The only way I've seen plated meal options goes a little like this:

M______________________________

____ Will Attend

____ Will Not Attend

Please choose entree (and indicate number):

____ Chicken  _____ Beef  _____ Vegetarian

Or something like that.  My H and I wrote in one chicken and one beef and then the waiter just asked us who wanted which one.
    Anniversary

• Options
    OK Thanks girls,
    just getting a little anxious to meet with them and start the detail planning.  I designed our invitations and am having them printed at a near by print shop.  Right now I have something similar to the PP.

Anniversary
    imageimage

TTC since 8/2012
    BFP#1 ? 11/15/12 ectopic-too early to have EDD ? MTX 11/30/12
    BFP#2 ?
    ?PAL/PGAL Welcome?

• Options
    Sorry I'm late. I've been pretty busy all day. 

I did mine 

(Guest name)   () chicken ()beef
    (Guest name)   ()chicken () beef

___number attending 

___Unable to attend

Are you in the big ballroom or small? 

Be aware if you do meal choices you will have to have something defining on the card for the choices. I'm doing different color placecards. 

They will try to tell you to do a duet plate so that people don't try to switch meals, but in all honesty it's not worth it IMO. A duet plate will have 4oz of a beef and 4oz of a chicken. Most people (that I know at least) will not eat beef and chicken in the same meal...so essentially they get half of a meal. 
    Plus the duet plate I was going to do was $38. If I do them seperately my beef plate is $33 and my chicken is $28 for 6oz of each meat plus sides. So doing it seperately will save you some money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards