Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Heavenly Candids by Carrie Howard in Texas- NO NO NO...

Negative: I found Heavenly Candids at a bridal show when I first got engaged. She advertised as a full-time photographer and this is no longer the case. I booked her over the phone for my engagement session. It should have been a red flag when she used her iPhone to run my credit card but here is the story of a $650 lesson learned! Credited photographers are worth the extra money, ladies. It took several months and two attempts in order for me to recieve a contract after I threatened to hire another photographer and requested a refund for services not rendered.  I was also told not to worry about tan lines, that these could be fixed in editing then later told tanlines could not be fixed. In some of the photos I had a double chin (I weight 115 pounds!), the coaching and guidance during the shoot was not professional. We wanted to use all local, owner operated businesses for our wedding and this is the only one I regret hiring. 

Positive: Carrie at Heavenly Candids is the only local vendor I found that was cheaper than most other vendors in her category.

Re: Heavenly Candids by Carrie Howard in Texas- NO NO NO...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards