Moms and Maids
Options

Help! Who makes this mother of the bride dress?

I'm trying to find a pewter dress for my mom (the mother of the bride) and found one on a website with a retail location an hour away.  The annoying thing about this retailer is that they remove the original labels from every dress so you can't find out who makes the dress before paying for it.  The problem with this, of course, is that customers cannot compare prices with other retailers.  I've found that some retailers sell the same dresses for hundreds more than others.  Do any of you have any idea who makes the dress shown in this link?www.sugarplumonline.com/detail.cfm?id=92">

http://www.sugarplumonline.com/detail.cfm?id=92

Thanks,
Cathy

Re: Help! Who makes this mother of the bride dress?

• Options
    felkelsfelkels member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That seems rediculous!  That is totally unfair.  Can you find any other retailers who sell it?  Maybe call them and ask who designs it?  I guess you would have to know what it is called first huh?  hmm.
    I have no idea who makes it...good luck. 
    They do have a list at the bottom of their page of some of the designers that they carry, maybe you have to go through those one by one til you find it???  Sorry, I am probably no help.
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Chances are if it's sold at one of those types of shops that it is from an old line or from the previous year.  You could do a general search for MOB dresses and you may come close to finding something close to that or you may end up finding something you like even better. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards