Moms and Maids
Options

Guys as Maids.... BridesMEN?

I have 3 brothers who I really want in my bridal party and standing on my side since they're so important to me. They're more important than some girls I would have in my party, but I would still have some girls as well. Has anyone ever done this or seen this? We're definitely more modern to begin with and our wedding isn't traditional.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Guys as Maids.... BridesMEN?

• Options
    It's your wedding, you should invite the people you feel closest to to stand up with you regardless of their gender. 
  • Options
    I think it's fine! I haven't seen it before, but here are some photos I found online that look really good:
    Picture

• Options
    Mixed gender sides are very common now. We had a groomswoman.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I have one guy and two girls on my side. I've seen it quite a bit lately.
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I've seen this done many times, and it makes a lot more sense than the traditional gender-segregated wedding parties.
  • Options
    Go for it! My side includes my best guy friend and my brother. My FI's side includes his sister and best girl friend. We couldn't imagine it any other way.
  • Options
    I have two bridesmaids and three bridesmen. Who cares!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards