Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Mane & Tail?

Does Mane & Tail really help your hair grow faster?
Created by Wedding Favors

Re: Mane & Tail?

• Options
    I tried it in high school.  Not sure that it did anything, but I had alot of hair back then.

Now my hair is very thin and fine and I have been taking prenatal vitamins and feel like I have noticed a difference.
  • Options
    try this stuff.  I have super fine and very thin hair that breaks easily.  I am lucky to get a 1/2 inch of growth every two months.  However, I have been using this for 3 months and have already added over 2 inches to my hair.  Plus the texture and volume it gives is amazing!  It didn't strip my color (I highlight it blonde) and it isn't breaking as bad.  I swear by it!

http://www.amazon.com/Nisim-F-A-S-T-Shampoo-Conditioner-Combo/dp/B000JNRIM6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327974022&sr=8-1
  • Options
    I started prenatals today not just for hair and nails (trying to pray my right toenail does not fall off before the wedding and grows back faster lol) but because we want to try not too far after the wedding. It does wonders as does Nioxin and Hair Power by Alfaparf
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Try the NISIM Fast shampoo! That's what I'm using. I do find it strips brighter/darker colors though. I have blonde and red in my hair. The Nioxin Kit 5 is supposed to do the same thing apparently, although haven't tried that one. I know my clients say that the scalp treatment sometimes can be irritating though on more sensitive skin (Nioxin.)

• Options
    Not a personal experience, but my sister has used Mane and Tails for years and she loves it. Her hair is naturally so much thicker than mine, but she swears by it.
  • Options
    I don't use M&T right now, but it does work! It's cheap, too.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used to use Mane & Tail, as did alot of my friends. I don't feel like it works as well as like medicated shampoo/conditioners, but I do think it works better than any basic drugstore set, especially for the price. If you are not having major issues and/or money is tight, I say go for it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I haven't thought about that brand since jr high school! Oh the memories.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used to love using that! Does it smell the same? I would buy it again just for the smell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards