Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

Elope now, ceremony/reception later?

13»

Re: Elope now, ceremony/reception later?

• Options
    I know this is super old, but I think it's worth saying that all of you crazy cunts saying that she is "lying to her family" need to CALM DOWN.

It is her wedding, she can (and hopefully did, since this was years ago) do whatever she wants. What I also find interesting is that not a single person has pointed out the fact that inviting someone to a ceremony and not the reception would elicit the same response that everyone claims not being invited to the "actual wedding" does. I bet 99 percent of you saying that you would be offended by not being "good enough" to be invited to the "actual" ceremony would flip your fucking lids if you were invited to the "wedding," but not the "reception."

How many other significant life events has anyone attended a celebration for and not actually witnessed? How many of the people at your high school or college graduation party were there to watch you walk across the stage-or better yet, how many were there when your administrator signed your diploma? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess ZERO. Were you there in the boss's office when your best friend got promoted? NOPE. Did you still go out for drinks afterwards? I'm betting so.

You stupid bitches are exactly what's wrong with society today, and I wish nothing but divorce and illegitimate children upon you forever. But I'm sure plenty of you already have the former covered (after throwing a $25,000 party).
  • Options
    Oh, and speaking of everyone who is probably already divorced; according to your formula for what's a "real" wedding and what isn't, the second, third, fourth, and probably beyond, but I'm sick of typing, times you walk down the aisle, you will be a "fake" bride. Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards