Wedding Party
Options

AW: Finally having our honeymoon

Going to Costa Rica this winter. Very excited. We didn't get a honeymoon right after the wedding since DH was starting a new job right after and we needed to wait for him to accrue some vacation time. Woo!
Courtesy of megk8oz
"I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.

Re: AW: Finally having our honeymoon

• Options
    I know several people who have been to Costa Rica and without exception, they all really love it.  Lucky you!But admit the truth here:  you're really going because of Toby, right?   Hope you have a better time there than he did.  =)
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Poor Toby! I plan to at least see the beach before I go ziplining.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • Options
    What month are you going, they do have the swine flu epidemic still.
  • Options
    Are we talking about Toby from the Office? Please tell me you are.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    Re: swine flu: We'll take our chances. stina: Absolutely we are!
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Options
    stina:  the one and only Toby Flenderson!
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    OMG I love Toby! haha, did you see this week's episode? Kevin was hilarious! Kevin is DH's favorite character. Kelly is mine!
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Best Kevin episode ever IMO:  the season finale where Jim was going to propose to Pam, and Kevin meets Holly for the first time.When he says "I do the numbers" my DH and I fall apart every single time.  And then when Holly's helping him at the vending machine, and he holds out the coins and has a button mixed in.
  • Options
    Oscar: "You thought I was dating...THIS?" Poor Kevin.
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Options
    I love the fire safety episode where Kevin smashes in the vending machine for the snacks. Husband can't even breathe when that happens.
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    I hope you're happy, stina, you just made me laugh so hard I spit diet coke on my computer! God Dwight's fire safety training has got to be the funniest 4 minutes ever on TV.
    Courtesy of megk8oz

• Options
    I don't know what made me laugh the most Angela throwing her cat through the ceiling Oscar's feet dangling through the ceiling Michael yelling at Stanley that Obama won and that he's black Andy yelling "The fire's shooting at us!"
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    Jeanni- swine flu is epidemic thoughout N. America if not the world. You are just as likely to get swine flu going to work as you are going to Costa Rica. I live in WA state and already know few people that had it.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards