Texas-San Antonio

Suzie mistiquemakeup.com was 45 minutes late on my wedding

She had good reviews so I booked her.  I gave Suzie $100 down to come to my hotel to do my makeup.  I never signed a c ontract, big mistake.  Suzie was 45  minutes late onthe day of wedding.  she didn't even call to let me know she was going to be late. I texted her after she was 10 minutes late ans she said running late will be there in 15.  That 15  turned out to be 45.

Re: Suzie mistiquemakeup.com was 45 minutes late on my wedding

• edited December 2011
    My wedding planner is a awesome decorator.  Her downside is letting family help.  My wedding planner let her sister-in-law & husband take over my reception.  Her sister-in-law was rude and didn't know what she was doing.  I needed someone to lace up my wedding dress.  So I called my matron -of-honor and told her HELP ME i am in the hotel room by myself and my dress is not laced up.  Well this sister in-law of the wedding planner told her to stay at the ceremony site and she will take care of me.  She came up to my room and told me we had 10min to get down to the ceremony site.  My hairdresser started lacing me.  This sister-in law said we needed to get downstairs, I'm like my dress, she said we will take care of you down there.  As pictures are my witness I am being tied up while waiting for the husband to Que me to walk in.  My wedding dress was AWESOME but too much cleavage was showed because I was not lace up properly due to the fact my matron-of-honor and bridesmaid was not let back up to my hotel room. That sucked
  • rammo01rammo01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who was your wedding planner?  Please tell.
  • edited December 2011
    Ugh I'm so sorry that happened!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Love? above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong... All you need is love!" - Moulin Rouge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgs44BVIMnU
  • edited December 2011

Hi I  just wanted to reply to this bride. She had cancelled her wedding which was a party of 6 4 days brfore the wedding. So I tried to rebook those times she had left open. Then she TEXTS on the original wedding date that it was back on. The Bride changed the number of people who would be having their makeup done to just her. So feeling bad for her, I choose to still come to her hotel but the bride would not respond to any source of comminications I sent her. Finally She did and agreed to 4:30 and I told her I'd be a little late but was on my way. I arrived at her hotel at 4:45 and finished her by 5:15. Bride was happy. I left to return to salon where I had a 5:45 appt.
    I was in the room hearing her speak in a yelling manner to everyone who was trying to help her.
    MYBOO, you put everyone in a crunch because you cancelled YOUR Wedding 4 days before then expect eveyone to put it all back together at the VERY last moment.
    I wish you all the best but I do not think these are fair reviews you gave us considering we were all trying to just help you and your Special day.

• edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post on here.

(Even though I believe your side, it is one of the knot's rules.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards