Texas-San Antonio
Options

venue question!

Hey everyon! so my heart has been set on the pearl stables for quite sometime now, but didnt think it was possible because of the cost until last friday when my soon to be mother-in-law surprised us all and said she would pay for it. needless to say, I am ecstatic, however now I am worried that it might be booked already. So I wanted to know if anyone has dealt with this venue before and what their thoughts are. We are shooting for a June 8th 2013 wedding and we called yesterday, but they still havent called back...... should i be worried?
any advice would help, thanks yall!!!

Re: venue question!

• Options

Lucky you! I've emailed them a few times and usually get a reply overnight. I'm getting married on 10/20 but they are booked, then said every Saturday is booked in Oct and Nov I think email is best, kmoody@pearlbrewery.com
    Try:
    Kelly Steves Moody
    Venue Manager
    Pearl Brewery, LLC
    200 E. Grayson Street, Ste. 210
    San Antonio, TX 78215

Direct: 210.236.4205
    Cell: 210.913.0921 / Fax: 210.222.2575
    www.atpearl.com/events

• Options

These dates I refer to are in 2012

• Options
    I don't know about that venue specifically, but when I started looking (back in February 2011) at venues for September 2012, there were some that were already booked up, 18 months out! I totally suggest booking as soon as you can with whatever venue you choose, it's never too early
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Thanks so much, I sent an email right now so my fingers are crossed!!! 
  • Options
    Yeah I was worried about a lot of people already booking, and i'm sure there was lots of proposals over christmas, not to mention, june is suuchh a popular month!! ahhh haha hopefully it all works out though, and being very flexible with the date should help me out too (i'm hoping!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards