Chinese Weddings
Options

Update!

Please don't flame me as I know it's frowned about, but I had to for the sake of a HUGE misunderstanding that could have led to a lot of stress. If you need a better explanation, email me a alicek529 AT gmail DOT com. Situation UPDATE: FI is off at work now but is picking up a phone with new minutes for us to call people with. Before we could even call, however, our photographer facebook msged us to tell us that someone actually sent him what I said in my post (eeps!). He never got emails to either address (you were all right, of course!). I guess our emails don't like each other. He was super quick to fix the situation as soon as he found out, gave us a better way to communicate with him while we were overseas, and really sounded kind of bummed to hear that we even thought for a second he wasn't giving us 100% effort. ::sigh:: I knew we loved him. We booked him way before we even booked our venue, or anything for that matter, because we were convinced early on that he'd deliver. I feel kind of stupid now -- sorry for the random outburst of bridezilla-ness! I need to save those for the Chinese family/wedding problems I'm sure to experience as the time gets closer.

Re: Update!

• Options
    LanaJadeLanaJade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No flaming, just glad the situation got resolved
  • Options
    LanaJadeLanaJade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And you are not being a bridezilla, and I hope no one had made you feel that way. You were just being a concerned client.In the business world, if I were the client and had these problems with someone I hired or contracted to, would I be an "boss-zilla" or just a client? I would think the latter and the most I would be is a difficult client. I'm sorry, just ticked at the way bridezilla can be used. It seems like anytime the client has an issue and it's a wedding, it totally becomes a "bridezilla" situation. Whereas the same situation in the business world would not be labeled that way. Okay, I'm off my soap box now, hehe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lana, I don't know if you read the latest and not to distract you, but YGM. I'm laughing and making a huge sigh of relief right now. :D
  • Options
    ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad it worked out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ring_pop! Your mehndi looks great!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards