Jewish Weddings

Program Dramas

Hello all! Trying to make my programs, but am stuck with getting the text onto pages that fold (in order) into a booklet... anyone have ideas? thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Program Dramas

• ShoshieShoshie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did a trifold. Microsoft word has a way you can do layout in three columns. Made it much easier :)
    Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker
  • hbrynnhbrynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It took a ton of printing and experimenting to get them to print in the order I wanted. You have to kinda fold them up and number and just move them all around. They probably won't go on the screen in the order you would think.
  • edited December 2011
    email me at alinabricklin@gmail.com and I can email you how our program looks. like PP said, it looks jumbledo n screen. the best suggestion I think (if oyu are using the same program size as we did) is print mine out, page 1 back to back iwth page 2, and 3 with 4 then you can see where they line up on the screen and go from there
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Word, there is a setting under File, Page Setup, Margins for "Book fold."  You want to use that.  Then under File, Page Setup, Paper, choose the width=11" and height=8.5".  That will give you the set-up you need.
  • NeptoonGrlNeptoonGrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Feel free to email me too tpinsky at gmail dot com. We did ours on half of an 81/2 by 11 and then folded in half. It took awhile to figure out how to format it, but basically, I just alternated between page closest to the front, page closest to the back. We printed on both sides of the paper.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks gals! YGM! :) BTW had auf ruf today. was AMAZING feeling and dancing on both sides of the mechitzah! so lovely!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards