Seems like it's the day for medical updates.
My sister got diagnosed with preeclampsia and had to be checked into the hospital this morning for round the clock monitoring. They'll decide whether to deliver the baby now within the next 24 hours. The good news is that she and the baby aren't in any immediate danger. The baby is 5 lbs 9 oz.
I really appreciate all the support and prayers. Please contine to keep them in your prayers. I might get to meet my niece this weekend! I'll keep you all posted.