June 2012 Weddings

QOTD 5/30

2»

Re: QOTD 5/30

• finding solace with working still.  I think that's how I'm keeping it together.  My last day at work is next Monday, and I think that's when it will all hit me like a ton of bricks!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • finding solace with working still.  I think that's how I'm keeping it together.  My last day at work is next Monday, and I think that's when it will all hit me like a ton of bricks!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • abungerabunger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I sleep but it's not restful.  I'm a nightowl anyway, but lately my mind is just racing so I'm not tired until really late.  Can't wake up in the morning, can't focus at work during the day, no motivation.  Ugh.  
    Anniversary
  • Lately I haven't been sleeping so great.  WR nightmares and just waking up a lot in the middle of the night seem to be the problem.  I don't have a problem FALLING asleep though, unless I don't read before bed.  That's really been my way of shutting of my brain and relaxing enough to get to sleep.  Even if its just a few pages, it really helps.  If I don't do it then there's no WAY I'll fall asleep, I'll be up tossing and turning for hours.

I also find that it helps to envision lying on the beach on my honeymoon! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I usually fall asleep okay but will wake up in the middle of the night wide awake. This is the worst because all I can do is think about all the stuff I need to do wedding & NWR. My iphone has become my crutch as I've been watching netflix until I can fall back asleep. No nightmares, just a couple of "weird" wedding dreams. I don't normally remember my dreams anyway so practically anything I can recall is "weird". Wedding is the 23rd so I think its only going to get worse.
  • I don't sleep anymore. At least I don't feel like I do. I work 12 hour night shifts. I am exhausted by the time I get home at 8am, I fall asleep and I'm awake by 10:30am. Then I go and do the same thing all over again. I honestly didn't know a person could survive on so little sleep!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards