June 2012 Weddings
Options

June 9th Brides...Single Digits!!

Ladies!!!! We're in the Single Digit club!! Seems like yesterday we were excited about being 99 days away! We're almost there!!:)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: June 9th Brides...Single Digits!!

• Options
    It really does seem like that! I'm on cloud 9! haha, get it?
  • Options
    WOOHOOO!!!
  • Options
    Ah!!!!!!! I am so excited it is hard to focus on any of the work I should be doing!  Can't believe it is finally almost here (we've had almost a 4 year engagement).  
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That was my first thought when I woke this morning was that I have 1 week left!!! I can't focus on work or anything else. I took a "sick" day yesterday, as in I am sick of trying to work when I'm not into it!
  • Options
    Yup! This is Crazy!!!
    LOVE IS SWEET!
  • Options
    Lol cute!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-9th-bridessingle-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:36fc912a-f0a5-4255-9252-5e39bfe23f16Post:86bb2c16-033e-48ef-829c-29b571183ac4">Re: June 9th Brides...Single Digits!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It really does seem like that! <strong>I'm on cloud 9! haha, get it?
    </strong>Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Holy smoly you're a patient woman!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-9th-bridessingle-digits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:36fc912a-f0a5-4255-9252-5e39bfe23f16Post:bb0e70d9-d90b-41ec-a5e0-c507fe16d170">Re: June 9th Brides...Single Digits!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ah!!!!!!! I am so excited it is hard to focus on any of the work I should be doing!  Can't believe it is finally almost here (we've had almost a 4 year engagement).  
    Posted by aneubaue[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    this is so exciting, congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been counting down since 621 days; so ready!
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge: Invitations
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Planning Updated 02.08.12
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 134 Invited!
    image 94 Are making the trek South
    image 39 Won't be able to make it
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Whoop Whoop!! I'm super excited!  I got a ton of things done off my to-do list today!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    I know I'm super excited just got off the phone with my MOH and talking about the bachelorette party and the itinerary of the big day ! It's crazy how quick it rolled around.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know where all the time went. We had a meeting at work today and someone said "Next week when..." And then it hit me. It's NEXT WEEK! I have been shaking since then. I feel a little nauseous now. I have tons of little things still to do so I'm hoping to take care of them asap so I can calm down a little.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards