June 2012 Weddings
Options

June 16th brides!

Gah! We're four months away! How did that happen??
Anniversary

Re: June 16th brides!

• Options
    I can't believe how fast time is going by. During this whole planning process FI has been telling me "Oh you have plenty of time" Well the other day I told him we were only 4 months away and he said "Wow it is getting close" I laughed so hard. I think it is finally hitting him. Haha.
  • Options
    Congrats ladies! Jealous! haha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-16th-brides-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:4254c459-a4ee-4fc8-b876-bb2b80ff07c4Post:ca86c8b8-a3a8-4e09-92d7-e3123ddc3ab4">Re: June 16th brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe how fast time is going by. During this whole planning process FI has been telling me "Oh you have plenty of time"<strong> Well the other day I told him we were only 4 months away and he said "Wow it is getting close" I laughed so hard. I think it is finally hitting him. Haha.
    Posted by gregamywedding[/QUOTE]</strong>

FI had the same reaction when I was listing everything we have left to get done. He kept telling me we have plenty of time but when I told him we were at the 4 month mark, he said "oh wow, that's getting close!" no kidding, sherlock
  • Options
    4 months awww yeahh!
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Ahhhhh I can't believe it! I'm so excited but overwhelmed too haha.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I am very excited! I can't wait but I know I'll miss the planning... a little bit. I don't know it still seems a bit far to me but maybe that's because I am in grad school and have an ENORMOUS amount of school-related things to do before the wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-16th-brides-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:4254c459-a4ee-4fc8-b876-bb2b80ff07c4Post:3bbf2bb9-40fb-4c52-803b-4964582c8f60">Re: June 16th brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: June 16th brides! : FI had the same reaction when I was listing everything we have left to get done. He kept telling me we have plenty of time but when I told him we were at the 4 month mark, he said "oh wow, that's getting close!" <strong>no kidding, sherlock</strong>
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

<div>Hehe I'm glad other people are sarcastic with their FIs too.</div>
  • Options
    Heh. My FI, on the other hand, is way ahead of me. Like in December, randomly, he'd say, "is it time to send invitations now?" And I'd be like, uh, no sweetie, because first we have to do x, y, and z.

[QUOTE]I am very excited! I can't wait but I know I'll miss the planning... a little bit. I don't know it still seems a bit far to me but maybe that's because I am in grad school and have an ENORMOUS amount of school-related things to do before the wedding. 
    Posted by lopezalonso[/QUOTE]

I'm in a similar boat - I teach college, and I know the semester is just going to keep getting busier. By the time finals are over in May, the wedding is going to be REALLY close.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-16th-brides-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:4254c459-a4ee-4fc8-b876-bb2b80ff07c4Post:dab884c3-a7d6-4ddb-91ac-7854cf9507f8">Re: June 16th brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: June 16th brides! : Hehe I'm glad other people are sarcastic with their FIs too.
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto!! I think I said something along the same lines to my FI yesterday that Ashley said to hers. LOL</div><div>
    </div><div>I had a mini freak out today when I realized how close we are! Then I met w/DOC and she insured me that I am still ahead of where we should be. </div>
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yay and ahhhh.  I'm so excited but I have some stuff that needs done! :) haha
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yayyyy! 4 months... does this mean I get to try on my dress again?  I reeeeally want to try my dress on again.  Tastings and fittings... now this is the fun part!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so excited! We're going to finalize our menu at the end of the month and we can FINALLY send out the invitations next month! I can't wait to start getting RSVPs!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-16th-brides-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:4254c459-a4ee-4fc8-b876-bb2b80ff07c4Post:3c7ce0ab-3b75-46d4-ad6c-727ed4ec9c6e">Re: June 16th brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so excited! We're going to finalize our menu at the end of the month and we can FINALLY send out the invitations next month!<strong> I can't wait to start getting RSVPs!!</strong>
    Posted by midgedenver[/QUOTE]
    me either!
  • Options
    Yay!! I feel like 4 months is basically crunch time. Time to get those last little details nailed down. June will be here before we know it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So weird! But, yay! And, ahhhh!!!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards