June 2012 Weddings
Options

Gifts for Shower Hosts?

My BMs are hosting a shower for me this weekend. What did you gets your hosts as gifts?

Re: Gifts for Shower Hosts?

• Options
    I haven't had one, but now I realize I should get one.

Maybe jewelery?  Or a giftcard for a splurge?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I'm not getting any shower host gifts... it is not done in this area.... I had never heard of it and neither had any of my family members. I am going to get my MOH who is planning one of my showers and the bach party something special... probably a necklace on etsy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    here's what I am thinking for my MOH who is one of two hosting my shower, The koozie is a definite because I already ordered it (she uses one ALL THE TIME)

• Options
    I actually got my BM/MOH/FSIL a bunch of stuff yesterday including a glass picture frame, a pedicure set since she loves to have her toes done and she *LOVES* glitter, so I got her some glittery nail polish too. IDK if my other BM is coming, but she isn't hosting the party.
    I have to come up with another set of gifts for the wedding.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    for my bridal shower, i ordered personalized wooden cutting boards for the hostesses ( they are all married and all cook) . They all loved it and i'm about to order one for myself bc they were so nice.

and for my couple's shower hostesses ( which were my fiance's friend's parents), i gave them a scentsy warmer and scents. ( i sell Scentsy) and they absolutely loved it.

another idea is a gift that i got as a hostess for my moh's bridal shower was a really nice apron bc i love to cook.
  • Options
    I've been struggling all week with what to get my FMIL for a shower gift??  Any suggestions?  I was thinking a gift card to Barnes and Nobles, she enjoys reading.
  • Options
    This is gone :( And I need this answered too....any Ideas???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i bought the hostesses for my bridal shower personalized wooden cutting boards ( which they loved). They are all married so it worked for them. for my couple shower it was hosted by my fiance's friends parents ( basically my parents age) so i bought them a Scentsy warmer with scents ( i sell Scentsy). They loved it.

when i was a hostess for my moh shower, she gave me a cute apron bc i love to cook. if you have hostesses that aren't married or still in college, i would think of maybe getting them a gift cert. to get a mani/pedi or if they are really into something. shop like its their bday present. if there is more then one hostess, i always like to get them all something that is very similar so one doesn't prefer what another person got.

hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards