June 2012 Weddings
Options

Weekend plans?

Seeing how no one else starting the post yet, what's your plans for the weekend?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
image 126 Are ready to party!

Re: Weekend plans?

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Friday - Errands and baking
    Saturday - Bottling our wine for bombonieres, than mass and church pot-luck (I'm in charge of dessert!) Than have to stop by a jack and jill and friends birthday party.. busy night!
    Sunday - Laundry and HAVE to get our taxes filled! Keep putting this off!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! :)
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight: finishing up the invitations so I can get them in the mail tomorrow
    Saturday: mailing invitations, church and lots of packing
    Sunday: leaving for NC - we close on our house on Tuesday!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight: Writing a paper for class. Then cracking open a bottle of wine and trying to relax
    Saturday: My bridal shower :)
    Sunday: Church. Then maybe a movie date with FI in the afternoon :)
  • Options
    Tonight- Date night and house "stuff" shopping.... and not fun stuff... like outlets and stuff.... blah!

Tomorrow: working all day on the house!

Sunday: Teach Sunday School, Church.... then church shower.... so excited!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tonight: double date to a Turkish restraunt
    Tomorrow: Getting mani with my mom in the morning. Then my shower hosted by my sister/MOH and my aunt.
    Sunday: Finishing up my sister's quilt. Shopping for some HM clothes for both me and Fi. Start writing those thank you notes.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_weekend-plans-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:893611fb-19c3-48c7-b411-1838cc0788c8Post:7c767b0e-b134-49e7-bf5d-9ecfdd05c53e">Re: Weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight: finishing up the invitations so I can get them in the mail tomorrow Saturday: mailing invitations, church and lots of packing <strong>Sunday: leaving for NC - we close on our house on Tuesday!</strong>
    Posted by ncd5015[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! So exciting! I remember getting very minimal sleep the night before our closing, being nervous and so excited all at once! Will you be moving in right away or after your wedding!?
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_weekend-plans-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:893611fb-19c3-48c7-b411-1838cc0788c8Post:7c767b0e-b134-49e7-bf5d-9ecfdd05c53e">Re: Weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonight: finishing up the invitations so I can get them in the mail tomorrow Saturday: mailing invitations, church and lots of packing Sunday: <strong>leaving for NC - we close on our house on Tuesday!
    </strong>Posted by ncd5015[/QUOTE]

WOO HOO!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Tonight: I'll be stopping at a few stores, hoping to get my scoops and tongs needed for the candy buffet. Also going to look for some hair pins with a little "bling" on them for my hair trial tomorrow.

Tomorrow: Taking my son for blood work in the morning. They want to check his chloresterol just to be sure it's good because I have high chloresterol. Dropping him off at baseball practice at 9am. Hair trial at 12pm! Can't wait to see what my hairdresser will have for ideas (as I'm still not sure exactly what I want).
           Going out at night to celebrate FI's 40th b-day (April 22nd) and my 30th b-day (May 8th). We're going out to eat and for drinks at a local bar that has a great band playing. I won't be able to dance, but it should still be a great time.

Sunday: Church. My pastor is finally coming back after his 3-month sabbatical. We had a great interm minister, but I still missed his preaching.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    Tonight: at home with the parents and printing out some last minute envelopes. 
    Tomorrow: My MOH and sister's shower they are throwing me!  Very excited though I have yet to decide what to wear....
    Sunday: cleaning and organzing.
  • Options

tonight: working

tomorrow: driving the venue and show our DOC's around (they haven't seen the venue and we will go over everything), dropping flowers, vases and ribbon off at florist
    tomorrow night: date night with FI

Sunday: working at one of my PT jobs, working in the flower beds if the rain holds of

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_weekend-plans-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:893611fb-19c3-48c7-b411-1838cc0788c8Post:54a3d54e-c8a0-4122-8883-9094b85b212a">Re: Weekend plans?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Weekend plans? : Congratulations! So exciting! I remember getting very minimal sleep the night before our closing, being nervous and so excited all at once! Will you be moving in right away or after your wedding!?
    Posted by melfacto[/QUOTE]

Thanks! My FI will be moving in right away but I'll be back and forth for the next two months. We're getting married where I'm currently at so I'll have to come back a couple of weeks before the wedding. It's so nice/exciting to say "our home"!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight: Second cut of my episode is due to the network, bus to PA
    Saturday: Hair trial in the AM, then my bridal shower
    Sunday: A trip to Michaels and a few other places in PA to buy some random stuff I need, pick up FI ring, and bus back to NYC
  • Options
    Tonight - going to the local Greek store to pick up some presents for my little and little-little.  Then going to dins with FI for our 5 years of meeting anniversary (today!) and then a goodbye party for my HS friend that's moving to Australia.  After this, stuffing envelopes and writing the innver-envelope names on, also putting on the little sealer tab on the pocketfold.

Tomorrow - Post office first thing to get an invite weighed and buy all postage.  Then more envelope stuffing, sealing, stamping, and then back to the post office to mail!  Then starting my tanning, picking up my BM from the airport & going to our college for alumni weekend!!  Can't wait to spend the night with my Sigma Kappas!!!

Sunday - Recovering from alumni weekend, after dropping off my BM at the airport probably going to an open house or two with FI and then the mall to try to find a dress from my shower and return the one from JCrew that doesn't fit right :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight: Probably a quiet night at home wtih FI or maybe going out shopping for various party dresses/Maui clothes!
    Tomorrow & Sunday:  NOTHING!!! I have no homework (best feeling ever!!)  If it's sunny, we will do some stuff outside.  If not, probably doing a bit of shopping.  We have lots of stuff left to buy!!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Tonight: Driving to NJ
    Tomorrow: First dress fitting & shopping with my mom
    Sunday: My "surprise" bridal shower! I've been practicing my surprise face =)
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    FI is gone this week and next week. SIGH, so me and the boys are hanging out tonight, my middle son has soccer practice
    Saturday soccer games at 11 and 12 and after I am HOPING to get all my boys something to wear for the wedding. Have failed because their sizes are so different the last couple shopping trips
    Sunday- Church and hoping meeting up with an old friend I haven't seen in years for a playdate with the kids. Nothing really wedding related other than the boys clothes.
  • Options
    With everything you have going on and your dress issue, I don't think it would be rude to reschedule dancing, you will be doing plenty of that in the near future with the bachelorette party (if thats a plan) and the reception.
  • Options
    Tonight: going to see Hunger Games with FI Tomorrow: errands with FI including picking out rings...I have to make up my mind!...and seeing about renting linens for the reception. Then we have a special church service for a missionary. Sunday---church and pot-luck with church. Then either relax or work on the house.
  • Options
    Tonight-Sitting down with FI and finalizing our wedding vows. We have been procrastinating and need to get this done, because

Tomorrow-Meeting with our officiant to go over the ceremony! After that we are taking a dance lesson. I'm excited, but also very nervous because I am horribly uncoordinated. I just really hope I don't embarrass myself lol

Sunday-Meeting with the baker to finalize the cake flavors and design. Then home to clean and do laundry :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm hoping to get all of my grades finished up today, and I'm going to mail the last of my invitations. FI has his last exam tonight, so when I get home from coaching, I'm going to put a casserole in the oven (it's in the fridge, ready to go!) and we'll have a nice meal to celebrate.

I don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow, which is so exciting! I'm hoping to get in a good work out, maybe some tennis, and continue the search for an apartment.

On Sunday, we'll go to church, and hopefully small group later on in the evening. 
  • Options
    Today: worked and grocery shopping.  Our TV also died so we got a new one.  Chris is in the process of connecting it now.

Tomorrow: Driving to Battle Creek to go to my FG's ballet recital.  I'm so excited to see her and catch up with my old adviser (her mom).

Sunday: DIYing wedding stuff, laundry, and just relaxing before the long week ahead of me next week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards