June 2012 Weddings

TMI Tuesday - 5/1

13»

Re: TMI Tuesday - 5/1

• I'm on the pill....have been since college, otherwise I get sever ovarian cysts (I had one burst once - and I passed a kidney stone at the same time.  OUCH) and I need to keep that under control. I've alternated between the pill and the Depo-Provera shot....LOVE Depo, but I stopped that because the hormones stay in your system much longer than the pill, and we want to make a baby soon.  I've timed mine, though, so when I go off  HOPEFULLY we will have a honeymoon baby.  :)  But if not....God is in control, and we will have one when and if He wants us to....

My FI and I are waiting until after marriage too. 

OMGoodness!!  IT IS SO HARD!!
    Anniversary
  • Fi and I are waiting till after marriage. I would Love to use NFP, but I have some problems, (PCOS, aas well as losing so much blood  I pass out) the drs put me on the Pill so I would stop passing out. FI and I know, when we are ready to try for kids (and when god wants us to have them) that we will need some long talks with my drs.  I wisk I could find a dr, who is into NFP though. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-51?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:933fce4e-da29-460b-a898-c584cc6c36fbPost:ab207992-bafe-4758-b6ff-bc8acd796e62">Re: TMI Tuesday - 5/1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fi and I are waiting till after marriage. I would Love to use NFP, but I have some problems, (PCOS, aas well as losing so much blood  I pass out) the drs put me on the Pill so I would stop passing out. FI and I know, when we are ready to try for kids (and when god wants us to have them) that we will need some long talks with my drs.  I wisk I could find a dr, who is into NFP though. 
    Posted by Danidawn20[/QUOTE]

I am not sure what area you are in, but this is the website I was provided with for information...  <a href="http://www.fertilitycare.ca/" rel="nofollow">http://www.fertilitycare.ca/</a> 
    Even if you are not in the area, they have contact information, I am sure they would answer any questions you may have! Sorry not too much help!
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tmi-tuesday-51?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:933fce4e-da29-460b-a898-c584cc6c36fbPost:ab207992-bafe-4758-b6ff-bc8acd796e62">Re: TMI Tuesday - 5/1</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fi and I are waiting till after marriage. I would Love to use NFP, but I have some problems, (PCOS, aas well as losing so much blood  I pass out) the drs put me on the Pill so I would stop passing out. FI and I know, when we are ready to try for kids (and when god wants us to have them) that we will need some long talks with my drs.  I wisk I could find a dr, who is into NFP though. 
    Posted by Danidawn20[/QUOTE]

Dani- I have a midwife in LaCrosse who is totally amazing and she supports whatever kind of bc you want to try.. she is very knowledgable I just love her! PM if you want more info!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm on the nuva ring and have been for a few years now, I love it!! just pop it in, wear it for 3 weeks, and then take it out. My periods are usually 2-3 days, and then starts all over again. I've tried every version of birth control to regulate my periods and it's been the only one that worked for me. Also, I can't feel it anytime, even during sex. Sometimes I will remove it just because FI can feel it but I love it!

I also had a discussion at length with my OBGYN and other MDs at my work, and there's alot of controversy about "having problems getting pregnant from the pill" the general consesus I have gotten is that if you have trouble getting pregnant after being on birth control, you would have had trouble before too -- it really isn't related people just assume it is. The point of birth control is to suppress the ovulation/egg release but you are actually most fertile immediately after coming off the pill/birth control/etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards