African American Weddings
Options

**MrsBoss2012**

4 more days!!! eeeeee...lol...how are you feeling? What all do you have left to do? Did you follow up with those 45 that didn't send back their RSVP or just left them alone? 

What did you decide to do with your hair?

So excited for you. 
Anniversary

Re: **MrsBoss2012**

• Options
    How am I feeling....HOW AM I FEELING?! lol no I'm ok I guess. My stupid period started and it has to be all the wedding stress because this was totally unexpected and off track. So I'm all moody and cramping. Sorry TMI. Oh Lord I haven't been on here to update my ticker. Total count is 140. Why did I have 2 cousins RSVP last nite. I know I was talking tuff stuff like nope no one after the deadline but I got all punkish. After going through 4 hairstylist I will be doing it myself. The one who did the best trial remembered she had to be out of town the weekend of my wedding. Soooo I'm going to have to remember to come back here and sign off in a couple days! Lol I'm sorry I've been neglecting my sisters. Just gets so hectic!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Not TMI...and yes it is probably all the stress. The good news is that it will be at the end by the time wedding day. 

And you still did good with your final good. 62 no's is a plus :-) 

Can't wait to see how your hair turns out! I am sure it will be fab!

And definitely yes, remember to come on here and sign off. 

Are you off of work yet?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yes, I just wondering about. I was going to call you but didnt want to bother you. I imagine things are getting hectic especially when got ppl rsvp just 5 days before. Try to relax and enjoy these last few day. Once you become a MRS. the planning is over and life will be back to normal as you know it ! 
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    Last day of work was yesterday. What's left to do... My friend was over until after midnite helping me cut programs. Still need to do more cutting and assembly, get the seating chart to Staples, assemble out of town gift bags. Me and FI are at the mall now honeymoon shopping. I still need to do some wedding nite and honeymoon nite shopping without him lol. Mrs.Dumas you can call or text! I appreciate all the love and support from all my sisters!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Where and when are you going on your honeymoon again? 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    ok...I will check on you later .

imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Options
    In Response to Re:MrsBoss2012:[QUOTE]Where and when are you going on your honeymoon again?nbsp; Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

Montego Bay, Jamaica
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_mrsboss2012-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:07ab9d58-05e6-42f5-aaf8-835090b8a43bPost:1c3512ab-be4a-46ff-90f2-7945eb273112">Re:MrsBoss2012</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:MrsBoss2012: Montego Bay, Jamaica
    Posted by MrsBoss2012[/QUOTE]

<div>YAY! So after all this you have that to look forward to. </div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards