African American Weddings
Options

Bestman bringing girfriend not wife!

2»

Re: Bestman bringing girfriend not wife!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Today we had a knock out drag out about this matter, He said his bestman will move out the way when pictures are taken... STUPID. My wedding party consist of groomsman, bride, bestman and maid of honor... Now does that make sense...  HELL NO .....All to not be exposed. I ask my FI to choose another bestman that is not so camera Shy..I so angry I could scream . This is all happening 25 days before the wedding....
  • Options
    TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im sorry you guys had a fight about this, my only concern is I understand the "man code" in which one man doesnt tell on another, however I can'r understand for ht elife of me why your FI thinks this is acceptable behavior? Does his wife just flat out not know he's coming to your wedding? Or is it she is unable to make it so he said this would be a great time to show off my jump off? Doesn;t he know you dont take the jumpoff to serious public events, he is not Diddy and Im sure her behind is no Cassie!!!!! Then what happens down the line if you start to bulid a realtionship with his wife, she could NEVER see photos from your wedding?!!! What are you incase they came to visit run around the house and take down wedding photos? This is very childish behavior, and I am not trying to direspect your ages but how old are these guys that they would even consider this crap? I feel so bad for you because you will be starting your marriage off with a huge lie of someone else infidelity. I am going to pray for you guys because some Divine intervention is truely what this situation needs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Believe it or not were in our mid 40's . The couple live in the DC area and were on the west coast. He told me he had a talked with the bestman and told him that he didn't agree with his situation and he was only able to give him his thoughts. "he is a grown man "...   He also said he never ask anything of him other than this "favor". And now my FI is putting this burden or secret on me.... I never met his wife and I hope I never will after is incident...this is truly uncomfortable.
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are the best man, you can't "move out of the way" when the pictures are being taken, he's part of the wedding party. (I'm sure you know this already) In my opinion, he just need not be in the wedding party if he's trying to keep a low profile. Pray about it, hopefully it will all work out.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You have 25 days remaining days until you're married and they're springing this mess on you.  Like the PP said there is no way a best man can continue to jump out the way of picture.  What's going to wind up happening is everyone is going to notice this moving away from the camera business.  Will mutual friends be there? I say let this DOG SMELL HIS OWN SH*T and POST YOUR PICTURES ALL OVER THE PLACE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards