African American Weddings
Options

How Long?

2»

Re: How Long?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_long-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3d8126e8-dcb9-4c92-ad31-a718774e657dPost:5f0ea7e0-2ffc-47d6-8d18-f6961224be95">Re: How Long?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We plan to wait about 4 years. I only want one child but I'm also open to adopting another. We don't have any children and <strong>our parents have been hinting about grandkids</strong> but they'll have to wait.
    Posted by chescam[/QUOTE]

Sounds EXACTLY like my parents.  They act like they don't have ANY grandchildren!  Geeze!  I don't even wanna think about the pressure they will put on us after we're married.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_long-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:3d8126e8-dcb9-4c92-ad31-a718774e657dPost:68cb8644-1a1d-47ab-aa8e-ca00f0c168fc">Re: How Long?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Long? : Love it! I already told FI that<strong> it might be crackin in the limo from the church to the reception</strong>. If we wait until after the party we might be too tired! LOL!! Our honeymoon will last 2 weeks so hopefully we can make a baby in that time.
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

OH I AM GETTING IDEAS! LOL Poor FI is gonna get attacked!

BTW glad someone asked I thought TTC stood for ticking time clock. BAHAHAHA I crack myself up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_long-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3d8126e8-dcb9-4c92-ad31-a718774e657dPost:b0c4ba5e-7c01-47f6-9362-19698c200528">Re: How Long?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have a son already and plan to get started on another right after the wedding :), however I'm ready now!
    Posted by LSAS[/QUOTE]

This is us.. Our son is 2 and will be 4 when we get married.  I will be 34 and he will be 32.  I want to start trying 1 month after we get married.  I would LOVE to have another one now but with the wedding planning it''s not very realistic. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We can never decide.  It will probably be when I am 34.  I am 32 now.  For some reason, we are in no rush.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We already have a 6y/o son, we want another blessing soo bad over the past few years but have wanted until we became stable. I stopped taking my BC pills, so whenever it happens we will be grateful
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

We talked about it on our honeymoon and we'll start trying in 1 1/2 to 2 years. Definitely won't attempt to try  (purposefully) until after I graduate in December 2012. But if anything happens before then we will just go with it and say that God had much bigger plans for us.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards