African American Weddings

Da Hayle!!??

So how about I work with a groomzilla right....ok, how about he has invited damn near the whole building first off. Secondly, he has an A and B list of invites that he's passing out at work. He's not allowing plus ones or spouses! One of my co workers gets her invite and we look at it, she has a "white" insert that has her name and reads, "invited to wedding and reception."

How about there are other folks that have a "red" insert that has their names and only reads, "invited to wedding"

Who does that!? LOL! I just had to let y'all know of this foolery that was going on.....

EDIT: He said the reason he has invited so many co workers is because he wants a lot of gifts!!!! Really dude!?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!

Re: Da Hayle!!??

• Dang he is bold, brave and a little crazy

I wouldnt dare try that 

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LOL!  Hey the man is serious about his guest list and with no shame apparently since he is passing them out publicly like that.  Do you think maybe he is doing it on purpose to make the work folk mad so they won't come.  You know how some work folk think they should get an invite  just because they sit in the cubicle or office right next to you.  At least after making them mad he can at least say he invited them and they chose not to come.   I am kinda of digging that idea because I've got a few folk I KNOW think they have an invite waiting for them.  Let me go find some red cards...

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• HAYYYLE NOOO!!!! lmao!!!!!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_da-hayle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:50b92b3e-1018-4e85-89c5-1e64893a4234Post:7ae306bf-2abf-40f9-b8b2-688426a9a86a">Re: Da Hayle!!??</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL!  Hey the man is serious about his guest list and with no shame apparently since he is passing them out publicly like that.  Do you think maybe he is doing it on purpose to make the work folk mad so they won't come.  You know how some work folk think they should get an invite  just because they sit in the cubicle or office right next to you.  At least after making them mad he can at least say he invited them and they chose not to come.   I am kinda of digging that idea because I've got a few folk I KNOW think they have an invite waiting for them.  Let me go find some red cards...
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This..this ish is Hilarious !! Wow...he is not palying ! I wonder what his FI must be thinking to let him do that ?! LMAO

</div>
  • WOW!!! He is off the chain for that one lol. I wonder what his fiance had to say about that mess. hotmess.com
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
  • Smh
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_da-hayle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:50b92b3e-1018-4e85-89c5-1e64893a4234Post:7ae306bf-2abf-40f9-b8b2-688426a9a86a">Re: Da Hayle!!??</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL!  Hey the man is serious about his guest list and with no shame apparently since he is passing them out publicly like that.  Do you think maybe he is doing it on purpose to make the work folk mad so they won't come.  You know how some work folk think they should get an invite  just because they sit in the cubicle or office right next to you.  At least after making them mad he can at least say he invited them and they chose not to come.   I am kinda of digging that idea because I've got a few folk I KNOW think they have an invite waiting for them.  Let me go find some red cards...
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

I'm not fixing to play with you!!!!! LOL!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_da-hayle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:50b92b3e-1018-4e85-89c5-1e64893a4234Post:f70a7f4d-4c45-48ac-9cc2-1c64eeaf1aa9">Re:Da Hayle!!??</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW!!! He is off the chain for that one lol. I wonder what his fiance had to say about that mess. hotmess.com
    Posted by raven&mark[/QUOTE]

Girl, she is so green it's ridic...I think he may even picked her dress...she suffers from low self esteem and is just happy to have somebody...he is trying to put on a production chile!
  • LOL!!!Melarky!!!! Tomfoolery and audacity at its best!!! or worst
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • lmfbo I'm done! this is out of control!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You have GOT to post this on the E board!  It will send them into a straight frenzy!  lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_da-hayle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:50b92b3e-1018-4e85-89c5-1e64893a4234Post:b293fc10-1591-45eb-8b78-6f06e4105939">Re: Da Hayle!!??</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>You have GOT to post this on the E board!  It will send them into a straight frenzy!  lol</strong>
    Posted by pearls687[/QUOTE]

<div>THIS lol lol lol lol....but i would have politely told him im not interested in going i got something to do</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• He need to have a seat!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_da-hayle?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:50b92b3e-1018-4e85-89c5-1e64893a4234Post:9a646f24-371a-4f79-ab9d-35d6afe5c8c3">Re: Da Hayle!!??</a>:
    [QUOTE]He need to have a seat!
    Posted by TL25[/QUOTE]

Several!! And in the corner at that! LOL
  • OMG! I was thru with the white insert...then he killed me with the red insert! What wedding website has that man been reading from because he DID NOT come up with that on his own! I bet he has been wanting to do something like this for YEARS!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • LMBO! I'm at a lost for words!!! This is funny!!! Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • The evil Gemini in me would go with no gift just a card lol
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards