African American Weddings

**M1ssJ**

Thank you for the questions I can ask the photograhper about b-photos. 

I wanted to ask you a few more questions about your b-photos. Were you granted a print release? Also, did they have something in the contract where you can elect to not have them display your photos?

Edit: This is what I would get for $39, provided in the ad
a two-hour b-photo session with unlimited outfit changes and poses, along with three 11x14 fully retouched prints. 
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: **M1ssJ**

• Hey key!! i just booked mine. so excited. you got a great price!

I was granted a print release. I get all of the images on cd to do what I want with them.

There was no contract you have to sign a waiver in order to have them released/used on their website. I read over the purchase terms clearly to make sure it didnt say "the photos were their property that they could reuse at their will" or somehing similar.

I would ask how much it would be to get all of your images on disc so you could make FI a book.

577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Thank you! I know your future hubby will love them from you!

Yeah, I am a bit nervous about the whole thing. It's a company that has just started featuring b-photos and they do a great job from what I have seen. Especially for the price. The thing that worries me is not having a copy release and not having any information anywhere about their policy on reusing the photos. Looks like they sell them separate. So I just asked your question about the disc and reusing. They have answered all my questions quickly  thus far and told me they will honor the voucher at anytime. 
  • Sadness. no go. They want to charge me $325 for the cd. Sadness. Glad I asked before I purchased the package. 
  • Lordy!!!!! Nooo ask if you added 4-5 more retouched pictures how much it would be? That could be a good trade. Even if you paid an extra $30 - 40 its still a good deal
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards