African American Weddings
Options

"Say Yes to the Dress: Lori's Fight"

I just watched this and it was Amazing! This woman has so much fight in her it's ridic! It really hit home for me as a nurse with a concentration in Oncology. It takes a special kind of person to care for a Cancer patient and understand their frame of mind during this process. I could not keep my eyes dry at all!! Having took care of many women with Breast Cancer, I applaud her for not being afraid to "Kick Cancer in the A**!"

Did anybody else watch?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!

Re: "Say Yes to the Dress: Lori's Fight"

• Options
    Dang I missed it. I sure wanna see it. I was tearing up when thr previews were showing. Hopefully they show it again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Miss...I understand what u mean... caring for people that have soon much faith and drive and determination always makes me appreciate the job we have... totally makes up for the OTHER PEOPLE.... I love her spirit.. I love being an ER Nurse....but sooo applaud u for ur Specialty!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It is on my dvr...im going to watch it later this aftetnoon. Ms Lori has alot of fight in her. I love her !
  • Options
    loves me some Lori 
    i will watch it on demand i was at a hallowen party... 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I saw it .  She is one strong woman!  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed it!!
  • Options
    Thanks Mari! I applaud you as we'll. ER isn't the land of peppermint sticks and gum drops at all! LOL
  • Options
    REALLY PEPPERMINT STICKS & GUM DROPS!!! Lol...love it... I am wondering.... how many nurses are on aaw??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I saw it! I'm a nursing assistant and have taken care of a lot of women with cancer! I loved her attitude. She had her treatment at a hospital I used to work at.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_say-yes-to-the-dress-loris-fight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:642240df-d0d1-4837-9dbb-ee8092fb7ed1Post:7f53287d-193e-4925-b577-97d599d001b7">Re: "Say Yes to the Dress: Lori's Fight"</a>:
    [QUOTE]REALLY PEPPERMINT STICKS & GUM DROPS!!! Lol...love it...

I am wondering.... how many nurses are on aaw??
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

You know I don't have good sense Mari! LOL!

Hmmm? Not sure...
  • Options
    "when I got the call on June18at7:02am"  when she first said that I was like well of course you remember the time and date stamp of the exact moment your life changed - by the time she'd said it to two or three more people I was like Lori's the only one I "know" who could make me start giggling about this.  Awesome lady and awesome family.  Have to admit though that when Monte teared up I was done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards