African American Weddings

The tables have turned

Since I was surprised this weekend about pop-pop and his white suit (see my earlier post) I decided to talk to the FI about what he was wearing. So I say, "are you wearing a tux?" FI says, "I am having a suit made." Well hot damn big baller ok! HOWEVER now I know how the men feel. I have no idea what he will look like on our wedding day. The tables have turned on me. He did say however it won't be a white suit. LMBO!
imageAnniversary

Re: The tables have turned

• You crack me up! LMAO!

She said "hot damn!" 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Laughing  Too cute!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hahahaha!  Too funny!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Its just keeps gettting better and funny! #TeamFreePopPop&FI LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • In Response to Re:The tables have turned:[QUOTE]Its just keeps gettting better and funny! TeamFreePopPopamp;FI LOL Posted by keyaira04[/QUOTE]

Lmao! I swear what's next!
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_the-tables-have-turned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:850ebbae-0c9d-43bf-99a7-c01e1831a3cePost:16ac7cf3-1791-4779-ad55-53dbc2e36fff">Re: The tables have turned</a>:
    [QUOTE]You crack me up! LMAO! She said "hot damn!" 
    Posted by Soon2BSand[/QUOTE]

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!! ROTF!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_the-tables-have-turned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:850ebbae-0c9d-43bf-99a7-c01e1831a3cePost:11be214f-883e-488a-8076-1d3c9fac6f7f">Re: The tables have turned</a>:
    [QUOTE]Its just keeps gettting better and funny! #TeamFreePopPop&FI LOL
    Posted by keyaira04[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>lmao!!!! Yes #teamfreepop&fi</div>
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • LOL! 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards