African American Weddings

i'm doing too much.

Somebody tell me to sit my butt DOWN somewhere! So I went and bought $30 worth of satin fabric thinking it would be cheaper to make my own chair sashes. WRONG. I just went and measured it all out- I can get about 20 sashes out of all of it. so i just ordered 100 sashes from tableclothsfactory.com for $65. So what do i do with my material now??????
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: i'm doing too much.

• um TASH....SITYOAZZDOWNSOMEWHERE.ORG....STAT!

Um do you think maybe you could cover a photo album with the extra fabric?
  • Yeah. U need a time out..LOL... The DIY u were thinking of the boxes...idk but can u use it to glue around the foam and then use the pearl or crystal pins?? I'm not sure how it would work
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lol how many yards is it? Know some one who sees? They can make you a dress for the rehearsal dinner or bridal shower
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You need a time out..dont you ?! Yea..com'on on over here and sit it down som'where. Dont make me ca Madea. Lol
  • LOL! You are doing the MOST! LOL! From now on, you need to check with us before you go our buying stuff! 

I know what it is...you are on punishment from ebay so now you going out to the stores to purchase stuff! Girl...sit yo tail down IN THE CORN'DER OVER ---------------------->

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • I would suggest ribbon wands or use on the pews at the church. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_im-doing-too-much?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:85b23e70-a286-4ce8-b120-6b72592c9287Post:d483de3a-7aff-4f3f-ae27-670e596d66e2">i'm doing too much.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Somebody tell me to sit my butt DOWN somewhere! So I went and bought $30 worth of satin fabric thinking it would be cheaper to make my own chair sashes. WRONG. I just went and measured it all out- I can get about 20 sashes out of all of it. so i just ordered 100 sashes from tableclothsfactory.com for $65. So what do i do with my material now??????
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

Table runners maybe?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with cha. you need to post, call, text, email one of us first!!!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_im-doing-too-much?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:85b23e70-a286-4ce8-b120-6b72592c9287Post:3c49e3f2-c5a7-4ab2-9c02-766abf5df22d">Re: i'm doing too much.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with cha. you need to post, call, text, email one of us first!!!
    Posted by M1ssJ[/QUOTE]
    lol <div>
    </div>
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • you need a 12 step program and a nap.   well, nothing beats a failure but a try right? lol.  ok girl lesson learned how bout posting it on tk's classifieds - did you cut it up yet?  no matter, there's a bride out here someplace who needs the fabric.
  • Nope. I actually ran up to joanns and they let me return it all (YAY!!!!!). so. I feel REAAAAAAL ratchett for this. but the boys cat got into one of the bags last night. she's white and she sheds like crazy. so i had a bag full of satin and cat hair. When i took it out the bag at Joanns I "accidentally" dropped it. so it picked up all the other crap on the floor. and i said "whoops" i think i just swept your floor with this stuff. and she's like wow. can you believe we sweep every morning? NOPE. and i was out. lol!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_im-doing-too-much?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:85b23e70-a286-4ce8-b120-6b72592c9287Post:eaca8924-67c0-4740-9cb3-1fbd1306656d">Re: i'm doing too much.</a>:
    [QUOTE]you need a 12 step program and a nap.   well, nothing beats a failure but a try right? lol.  ok girl lesson learned how bout posting it on tk's classifieds - did you cut it up yet?  no matter, <strong>there's a bride out here someplace who needs the fabric</strong>.
    Posted by sultryzulu[/QUOTE]

yes.. at least get your money back
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_im-doing-too-much?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:85b23e70-a286-4ce8-b120-6b72592c9287Post:b2dfbd4d-7d43-438a-9266-6aac4dd0134f">Re: i'm doing too much.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope. I actually ran up to joanns and they let me return it all (YAY!!!!!). so. I feel REAAAAAAL ratchett for this. but the boys cat got into one of the bags last night. she's white and she sheds like crazy. so i had a bag full of satin and cat hair. When i took it out the bag at Joanns I "accidentally" dropped it. so it picked up all the other crap on the floor. and i said "whoops" i think i just swept your floor with this stuff. and she's like wow. can you believe we sweep every morning? NOPE. and i was out. lol!
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

the response i'm REQUIRED to give you is tsk, tsk, tsk.

the response (a lil futha away from the cross) that came first was:  up top slim shady!! LMAO!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards