African American Weddings
Options

Hurricane Sandy. She's a B...

2»

Re: Hurricane Sandy. She's a B...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hurricane-sandy-shes-a-b?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:93cc5f9d-155f-41fd-92fd-1cc69d41a1edPost:ee2ffbd4-17df-4028-9865-674d0fdf1cd8">Re: Hurricane Sandy. She's a B...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hurricane Sandy. She's a B... : Everything will be fine. It is saying by Wednesday it will be calm. So you will have a beautiful wedding this weekend. Everything will go off without a hitch. Just remember to control the controlables. Anything with the storm you cant control.  <strong>All you need is you and him and God.</strong>  yall can get married in the dark with no food, empty walls, no music, and cold weather but just think, your boo will be exicted to see you without or without all  of the pomp and circumstance.   The rest will work itself out. My engagement party is Friday night so come hell, high water or Sandy and no paower we are celebrating this thang! I need waiting seven years dang it! Even if it is just me and him iver candlelight huddled under a blanket eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
    Posted by RanyattaCasey[/QUOTE]

So TRUE!
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards